what is RPM?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tyson001

Reaction score
what does RPM stand for as im confused is it reduced pattern or jag or something completely different?

reduced pattern morph

or revs per minute depends which hobby im thinking of

well , im not sure but some refer to jags as rpm whilst some rpms are the product of a lot of hard work on the breeders side and dont actually have jag in them , thats my understanding anyway could be wrong

now worries , im gonna do a little thread hijack if you dont mind as it is very relevant to rpms and ive been meaning to ask the question

why is it that when you look at some rpms for this instance say coastals why is it that they are called a rpm when it is kinda the opposite , i mean i call the yellowish bands/squiggly lines on a coastal the markings whilst the darker colour is the background , in some rpms ive seen its been these yellow bands that are increased in the pattern whilst the darker colour seems less obvious , why are these still called rpms when their kinda the opposite a ipm
(increased pattern morph)(i think i just made that term up :) )

RPM was a name given to jags to try and deflect attention to the fact that they were jags.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back