What is your new years resolution?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
To boot out my housemate and turn under my house back into a reptile room!

You've flipped a full size or a pit bike? Big difference haha.

Heres my tips on flipping, if your going to try it go for it into a foam pit first, Iv done them on my 250f into a pit but I'm no where near confident enough to try it on dirt if your going to try it straight up on dirt i recommend you get an ambulance on standby and you film it for me lol and I would get health insurance lol I'm still healing from a double compound frac, broken fib tib from last july 3weeks in hosptial and 4 screws and a metal rod later and im still on crutches trust me hospitals arn't fun and back flipping a 130kg bike and not pulling it right is going to hurt lol i say just pin it lol

Heres my tips on flipping, if your going to try it go for it into a foam pit first, Iv done them on my 250f into a pit but I'm no where near confident enough to try it on dirt if your going to try it straight up on dirt i recommend you get an ambulance on standby and you film it for me lol and I would get health insurance lol I'm still healing from a double compound frac, broken fib tib from last july 3weeks in hosptial and 4 screws and a metal rod later and im still on crutches trust me hospitals arn't fun and back flipping a 130kg bike and not pulling it right is going to hurt lol i say just pin it lol

Troll???? Not many people have access to a pit of a high enough quality to flip into, and those who did wouldn't try to flip a drought master bull into it...

Troll???? Not many people have access to a pit of a high enough quality to flip into, and those who did wouldn't try to flip a drought master bull into it...

Troll? where did that come from? I'm just saying if your keen on trying to backflip a moto it's not really worth braking your neck for trying it on dirt straight up, as for pits i have a few mates that live in QLD and they have told me before of a pit in Boonah if your really keen hit this site Fmxaustralia.com.au theres a few fellas on there with pits from Qld I'm sure if you send them a msg they'll be keen on hitting the ramps with ya.. As for drought master bull can you explain?

Also my new years resolution is to recover from my moto accident and get my gun license for hunting just to keep the thread going..

To shut down the illegal backpacker joint in the Unit next door. There is one toilet/ one bathroom and she crams in a dozen or more.
They stand outside our door or windows having loud phone conversations and on several occasions they've walked into our place thinking it was the backpackers. Today I came out of the shower to find an Asian gentleman going through my kitchen.

"What the F do you think you're doing??!!"

"Me stay here, kitchen not clean!"

I gave him the bums rush but it is the final straw, there are numerous health and safety issues apart from the absolute illegality of what the fat B is doing. Anyway not for much longer. I'm on a mission.

Rant concluded.

I assume you don't get the hot backpackers we get on the east coast or you wouldn't be complaining :lol: ...

get a spencers monitor, and some dragons :)
build an outdoor enclosure for my jungles and an extra large indoor one for my angle headed dragons and pink tongues :)
to keep my room in order
to be a good boy :)

Troll? where did that come from? I'm just saying if your keen on trying to backflip a moto it's not really worth braking your neck for trying it on dirt straight up, as for pits i have a few mates that live in QLD and they have told me before of a pit in Boonah if your really keen hit this site Fmxaustralia.com.au theres a few fellas on there with pits from Qld I'm sure if you send them a msg they'll be keen on hitting the ramps with ya.. As for drought master bull can you explain?

Also my new years resolution is to recover from my moto accident and get my gun license for hunting just to keep the thread going..

The pit in Boonah would be Matt Schubrings mate. I was joking because you said 130kg, no 250F is anywhere close to that.

i don't believe in new years resolutions. if you want to make a change in your life do it, don't wait for a new year! kinda like clean up australia day, clean all the time, don't dump rubbish. so many clean one day a year and feel good about their contribution but will throw their fastfood rubbish out the car window the next week!

I should say that it's to actually pay attention at uni, and maybe turn up to some classes... but I am taking it one step at a time... so my resolution is to 'be more organised'.

Now to attend the the massive stack of bills that are in the final notice stage! ughhhh this resolution sucks already!

The pit in Boonah would be Matt Schubrings mate. I was joking because you said 130kg, no 250F is anywhere close to that.

lol well I'm guessing you won't be riding it with out a sponsership from Unit then lol as I said mate go to FmxAustralia.Com - Australia's Biggest & Best Freestyle Motocross Site and you might find some fellas on there to hit some pits with or you can just go for it on dirt but please video it for me lol and for the weight it was just a quick estimation the yz250f 2010 models are exactly 227 Lbs so it's still 100kg+ and the 450f is 267Lbs, about 120kg coming down on your neck if you under,over rotate either way i hope you all the best with your new years resolution and if you do end up going for it on the dirt be sure to hit me up with a video.. Cheers

Haha, might be an idea.

My old man quit smoking on boxing day and he's smoked for over 50 years. Pretty happy about that, hopefully he can stick to it. He quit for 8 months a couple of years ago and my sisters partner left a packet of smokes at his place and he decided to try one -.- Hopefully he can stick to it this time around.

Get better with my snake, train my dog better, get back into my martial arts, save up more money from work, go to tafe and get my year 10s, or just 11 and 12s, and mates and me said no uhm, [deleted] for a year, to see who gives in 1st, so yeah, got a gf so yeah, no problem for me haha

Too much info?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes i have flipped both and 50 was straight to dirt, its just to overcome fear, once you get over it hitting things is a lot easier

focus on whats really important..............THE BIG PICTURE...........ME

To stop making pointless resolutions that are seldom carried out and to make changes as life goes on, not the beginning of every year. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back