What is your opinion?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chanzey and sax are correct I reckon. It is a nice big crock, but the people are placed back from the crock giving the impression it is bigger than it is. I certainly wouldnt want to be swimming in the same river as it tho :shock:

One of our aussie salties would eat that whole crowd as a 'feed' :lol:

isnt that man in the black shirt in the middleish.. leaning on the croc? or am i just needing my glasses again...

isnt that man in the black shirt in the middleish.. leaning on the croc? or am i just needing my glasses again...

He's just kneeling down probably leaning on his own knee or something. I suspect it's supposed to look like that is what he is doing though

The people behind are sitting on an embankment which you can see above the tail on the right hand side of pic. The embankment seems to be about 8-10m the other side of the crock. The crocks mouth is propped open with a stick....

No one is near it, they are a fair way back. This is just my opinion from looking real close and knowing some tricks you can do with perception and cameras ;)

Checkout the crocs back leg, it must be 10 foot long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back