what lizard could fit in this?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

calebs92

Reaction score
springfield lakes ,ipswich ,qld ,australia
i was thinking about buying a 90by60by60 (lxhxw(or a bit smaller)) enclosure for something, but i want it to have it a half land half water (semi-aquatic i think there call) and wanted to no what lizard could live in this happily and be able to grow full size.
cheers caleb

Yep water skinks. Baby water dragons could live in there.
And as for other animals, tree snakes, keelbacks and frogs would love that tank!

Snakes, as I said, you could have some colubrids, like green tree snakes and keelbacks. They regularly eat fish and love swimming.
Although a bit more expensive, a Green Tree Python would do well in there and the water would help keep the humidity up.

Baby water dragons wouldn't last too long in a tank that size.

Yeah, but you could get a year or so out of it.

Yeah, but you could get a year or so out of it.
True but then you have to think 3 years down the track your looking at outside or a considerable sized inside setup. I just bought a cabinet to convert for my girl and a boy when I get oine but she has shot up so much this last season I am thinking brumate for winter then outside and use the cabinet for boyds or something else.

Water skinks are about 20cm+ including tail.
Keelbacks and tree snakes are about 1.5m on average.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back