Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Untouchable_Jodz

Not so new Member
Reaction score
As the title suggets who's the closest here to being classed as running a private zoo with the amount of animals they have.

We only live in a small place, so don't have too many (though if it were up to me and my daughter we would have heaps!)

We have a cat, a beta fish (fighting fish) and if we don't kill him after a month will be looking at getting a tropical tank (i'd love a marine though) and of course soon we'll have our very first snake! (stimmy)

So share as to what you have at your place :p

Person with the most wins a visit from the local council to enforce fines :p jks

Fish, snakes, lizards, frogs, turtles, dogs, chooks, ducks, birds, a cow & 2 kids! Oh, & a partner..( does he count? lol.)

A murray cod, an oscar, border collie, cattle dog x, cats and snakes...and more to be announced!

4 dogs 2 birds 2 cats 4 adult rats 22 baby rats 9 fish 1 resident python ,numerous other snakes board here to, at the moment a bts is here due to being grabbed by BBQ tongs has a few minor open wounds but is coming along well and up for release any day now....:) use to have alot more animals but its alot of work and the more you have the more stuck at home you are .....

couple of dogs, several snakes, one silly mouse, a shelf full of bettas and a cockatiel with enough personality to count for 50 more. if i had my way, and a whole heap of land, i'd have llamas, arabs, few head of stock and a few more snakes *here's dreaming*

aside from my reptiles, i have a toy maltese, a labrador x, a few fish, a alexandrine parrot, blue indian ringneck and a lutino cockateil.

My pets: A labrador named Biscuit, 2 goldfish and i'm getting around 80 guppies very soon! lol( My friend is breeding them so She's giving me 10 bags For $10!!!!), red eye tree frogs and green tree frogs lol

4 x mini schnauzers, birds, 1 goat kid, i beardie, 3 mystery bird eggs (found them at the footy game, think there pluver) 2 horses,7 x fish tanks ranging from 2ft - 8ft, one joey, 3 hairless mice...mmm u know what im sure theres more.

well you have all beaten me i only have a cat and 2 rabbits though i will be getting a frog for my birthday and we will be getting a dog......................................................................................................................................................................................................i did have to guenea pigs aswell and if this counts i have 2 sisters and a brother

Snakes (a few), 2 x Dogs, 5 x Cats, 2 x Turkeys, 6 x Chooks, rats and mice, 1 x gravid Horse

dont have as many as i would like at the moment but next year we are buying a house so then i can go crazy :p

but i have dogs, turtles, snake and a ferret on the way (hopefully also a beardie)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back