Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
pets

2 dogs, 3 cats, 2 chickens, 1 duck, 3 bearded dragons, 1 snake, 3 ferrets, tropical fish, marine fish, husband and 6 month old. Did have mice and two rats but not allowed to replace them now they are gone.

20 goldfish 1 turtle 1 cat 1 dog 3 guinea pigs 2 rabbits 2 anenomes 4 clownfish 10 saltwater fish 3 4ft fish tanks a pond 100 corals 2 $600 quaker parrots 9 quolls

Dont care who has the most but this is enough for me to look after:

4 Horses, 2 Pigs, 2 Dogs, 2 Cats, 1 Sheep, 19 Diamonds, 2 Blackheads, 4 Woma's, 2 Stimpsons, 1 Scrubby, 1 Jungle, 500 Rats and Mice, 4 Guinea pigs, 6 Geese

and an addiction to Rum

2 dogs, 13 snakes ,3 chickens, 4 rabbits,200 mice,100+ rats, 3 budgies, 1 cockatiel ,2 quails,1 dove,1 bird eating spider,2 green tree frogs,and a praying mantis.

1 jungle python,1 bredli python,1 borneo short tail python,1 ball python, 1 kitten, 1 dog, and 5 kids. next year hoping on adding a diamond python and brazilan rainbow boa

a few. but most stuff I want is on class 2 like pale headed snakes and common death adders

Might as well join in on the fun...
2 Dogs, 1 Cat, 3 Birds, 2 Snakes.
And probably more little bundles of trouble to come!

omg where do I start
2 md's , 2 blue tongues, 6 chickens, 1 duck, 2 dogs, 2 cats, 6 cockatiels, 1 sunconure, 1 alexandrian parrot, 1 million guinea pigs, and a rat and mouse breeding house to feed the snakes and 1 woma next weekend and I forgot 5 kids and 1 husband
no wonder I get up at 5 oclock in the morning to feed them all

At Last Count

At last count:
2 dogs Lhasa apsos Gizmo and Neeemah.
3 cats, Buffy, Seth and Kuhmo (Found him in a pile of tyres and Dunlop didnt seem right?;) )
6ft fishtank and a 3 footer. (Cichlids)
1 Eastern Longneck (Teefa )
1 Bredlii (Snapper, 1 bundle of bad attitude. :rolleyes: )
and
1 family of ringie Possums
1 family of brushy Possums
All come in for their feed of fruit of an evening. S I guess they are sorta members of the menagery??:D

Phew! (But want another snake of course:D )

Cheers
Gazza

ok here goes:

3 diamond pythons
2 jungle pythons
2 darwin pythons
3 childrens pythons
Blotched Blues (alot with babies on the way)
1 beardie
1Jacky dragon
1 cat
2 dogs
2 budgies
2 rabbits
1 maniac cockatiel who sounds like the fax machine
2 silver king quails
7 fancy mice
over 90 rat and yes most are pets
1 turtle
and in the incubator is quail eggs and chook eggs.

Still to come this year
3 Darwin hatchies
And hopefully some diamond eggs.

Early next year
1 Bredli
1 Blackhead

oh and 1 husband and 6 kids.

2 coastal carpets, a pittbull, staffy cross cattle dog, 5 fish, too many mice there food so not counted, and a sister

hehe i love this thread.. here goes
2 Dogs
2 Cats
3 Ferrets
1 cockateil
1 Rabbit
100 rats and mice
3 bredli
2 blonde macs
2 stimos
1 olive
2 marble velvet gex
5 pygmy beardies
4 turtles

woops.. i forgot too count the eggs!! 3 geckos eggs, due in two weeks. and 55 beardy eggs woot! NOW... do i win?!? (anyone interested in pygmy hatchies, let me know).

Ok, I'll give this a go.

30 Pet rats, over 100 pet mice, a blue cattle dog, a blue torti cat, 4 bristlenose catfish, 2 goldfish, 1 betta, 1 woma, 2 spotted pythons, 1 brown tree snake and 1 blue tongue.

Coming soon is a bullmastiff, white breast yellow back finches, cockatiel and another spotted.

Oh and almost forgot the child and the partner :p

lol 10 cats, 1 dog, 1 ewd, 1 childrens, 2 coastals, 2 eastern long necks, 11 gtf, about 50 tropical fish, 1 murray cod, 1 catfish, 10 axolotls, 1 eel, 3 velvet geckoes

I have a 16 year old cat, a 1 year old cat, a map turtle, a stinkpot, and 5 fish. We're not really attached to 4 of the fish though since they could become turtle food at any time

I have 9 carpet pythons, though I think I am outclassed by the breeders here, some class their snakes as stock rather than pets I guess too, mine are all pets and well loved ones at that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back