Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1x Slaty grey snake
1x Common tree snake
1x Spotted python
1x Childrens python
2x Central carpets (Bredlis)
1x Coastal carpet python
1x Inland carpet python
3x Central bearded dragons
1x Lace monitor
A staffy and a couple of cats lol

I have more carpet pythons than the last time I posted my list so I'm here to update it

1 female Coastal
1 female Jungle, Wenlock locality
1 female diamond, high yellow
1 female Gammon
1 male Gammon
1 female Bredli, classic
1 female Jungle, honey
1 female Diamond, high green/Northern Rainforest type
1 female Coastal, hypo tiger/red phase
1 female Coastal x Darwin, Het for Albino
1 female Darwin, caramel/Het for Albino
1 female Darwin, classic
1 female Jungle, white/Cape Tribulation locality
1 female Bredli, hypo
1 male Bredli, hypo

To arrive this week

1 male Jungle, tiger
1 male Diamond, high yellow
1 male Jungle, honey

Coming soon

1 female Coastal, striped
1 male Coastal, striped
1 male Coastal, Tiger
1 female Coastal, Proserpine locality
1 female Coastal, Possible Het Axanthic/RP pattern
1 female Port Macquarie Intergrade
1 female Coastal, caramel
1 feamle Murray Darling, SA locality

Besides herps, I have a fair few chickens. About 17 last time I checked, I'm always getting more..
Here's a photo of some, oh yes, I have a few ducks as well.

An Isa Brown, a Light Sussex, a Pekin duck, a Sliver Pencilled, and a Silkie in the background.
Bunch of posers, hey?

430.jpg

Last edited:
Snakes, Dogs, Skinks, Lizards, Cats (Back in NZ) and one Wife...

1 Albino olive - female
1 Het olive - male
2 Albino Darwin - females
1 Albino Darwin - male
1 Bredli - female
2 Bredli - males
1 Jungle - female
2 Jungle - males
2 Children's - females
2 Children's - males
2 Spotted - males
3 Roughie - females
1 Roughie - male
1 Jag - female
1 Jag - male
1 Woma - female
3 Beardie - females
1 Beardie - male
1 Lacie - female
1 Lacie - male
1 Lacie - unknown
1 Spencer's possibly - female
2 thick-tail - females
2 Thick-tail - males
1 Bluey - male
2 Fighting fish - males
1 Cat - male

I hope I didn't forget anything.
I used to have heaps more, but I had to sell most of my collection to move house :(

Currently, an English Bulldog, miniature Daschund, chinchilla, two beardies, a Woma, and a Betta. In the past, a leopard gecko, Hypo Hog Island Boa ( het sunset), western hognose snake, northern pine snake, ball python, Amel corn snake, 2 Brazilian rainbow boas, and a Colombian rainbow boa. Most likely adding another female Woma to the household this week.

Holy jumping frack sticks, some people here have a LOT of pets! I used to have quite the menagerie myself, but right now I only have 4 pets (I did have 5, but one recently died, so I'll still mention him..), and I know how much people on here love pictures, so enjoy:

So to start, this is the newest addition to the family, Floyd (Cape York Carpet Python). I've only had him a couple days, so he's still settling in. I'll get you guys more pictures/videos of him once I start handling him. I have a feeling he's actually going to be a handful haha, the couple times I've opened his tub to make sure all's well, he's flared up. So I'm leaving him be as much as possible for now. I can see there are going to be many more tags in the near future.. But he's a gorgeous lil fella.
Screen shot 2012-09-20 at 1.36.17 PM.png

This is Shiloh after a bath (pronounced Shy-low)(Blue Quaker Parrot). She's an absolute clown and I love her to pieces. She turns 2 this November, I got her when she was a couple months old.. She can be pretty noisy sometimes, but I can't imagine my life without her and her antics!
Screen shot 2012-09-22 at 7.09.40 PM.png
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFVYwZPzyJM - Just a short video of Shiloh's silliness

This is Tosh (Guinea Pig) (used to be part of a pair, but Mac died of old age a couple years ago) She's not a huge fan of being handled, but I love her just the same.
Screen shot 2012-09-22 at 7.06.36 PM.png

This is Skippii (Guinea Pig) when she was a little younger, I haven't got adult pictures of her on the laptop (and yeah, I thieved her name for my username.. But I originally gave it to her, so I'm sure she wouldn't mind letting me borrow it!) I got her after Mac died, so that Tosh had someone to hang with.
Screen shot 2012-09-22 at 7.07.01 PM.png

This is Bailey (Pearly Conure, very closely related to Green Cheeks), he died a couple months back from unknown causes.. Was a complete shock, and I miss him a ton. He was just a whole lot of awesome, and as you can see, he just LIVED for cherries!
Screen shot 2012-09-22 at 7.08.38 PM.png
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UzJ1xouevM - A short video I put together after Bailey died..

Alright, that's all I've got, I'll tag out now haha

Renae x

1 diamond python, 2 spotted pythons, 2 ackies, 2 green tree frogs, 2 shinglebacks, 4 cunningham skinks, 2 dogs, 1 cockatiel, 100+ mice , 6 chickens, 18 fish and 2 cats :)

4 pygmy beardes, 20 or so jewel cichlids, 4 yabbies, 120 budgerigars, 100 Finches, 2 pet budgies and 1 cockateil.

i have 9 carpet pythons, one bearded dragon,lacie,40 rats, 1 staffy,1 blue cattle,5 cockateils,2 ferrets,2chooks,2 rabbits

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back