Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
3:Jag (dont shoot me)
Omfg not the J word!

I want:

1. One more snake, honestly don't care about the species
2. Wheeleri (may be happening soon)
3. Amyae
4. Hypermelanistic blue tongue
5. Pinktongue (will be happening soon)
6. Sandswimmers
7. Eastern water skinks
8. Any egernia sp.
9. An ackie
10. Frillneck

For me it was all about pythons and colubrids, but now it's all about vens.....well, sort of :lol:

My top most desirable would be in such an order:

1) Inland Taipan or similar (simply because of the challenge - and yes, they are gorgeous!)
2) Colletts Snake (A really unique Blacksnake)
3) King Brown (Another unique blacksnake!)
4) Red Bellied Black (Ahhh who the hell wouldn't have one in their collection! Beautiful big & black!)
5) Chappell Island/ Tasmanian Tiger (I just love tigers! I don't care what form they come in!)
6) Common Tiger Snake (Hey, you can't have too much of a good thing! :lol:)
7) Brown Tree Snake/ Night tiger (I've got a very soft spot for this species of snake, and would gladly have another one)
8 ) Green Tree Python (A green lazy worm! Anyone want to sell me a dirt cheap one that looks good :lol:)
9) Brown Snake (Some of these critters are as stunning as anything else out there! Very underrated animal!)
10) Copperhead (Beautiful, difficult, and beautiful! ...did I say beautiful? :))

For me it was all about pythons and colubrids, but now it's all about vens.....well, sort of :lol:

My top most desirable would be in such an order:

1) Inland Taipan or similar (simply because of the challenge - and yes, they are gorgeous!)
2) Colletts Snake (A really unique Blacksnake)+1
3) King Brown (Another unique blacksnake!)
4) Red Bellied Black (Ahhh who the hell wouldn't have one in their collection! Beautiful big & black!)+1
5) Chappell Island/ Tasmanian Tiger (I just love tigers! I don't care what form they come in!)
6) Common Tiger Snake (Hey, you can't have too much of a good thing! :lol:)
7) Brown Tree Snake/ Night tiger (I've got a very soft spot for this species of snake, and would gladly have another one)+1
8 ) Green Tree Python (A green lazy worm! Anyone want to sell me a dirt cheap one that looks good :lol:)
9) Brown Snake (Some of these critters are as stunning as anything else out there! Very underrated animal!)
10) Copperhead (Beautiful, difficult, and beautiful! ...did I say beautiful? :))

Love some of the black snakes, really interesting reptiles. In my head, elapids will always be the true snakes.
Sucks that the missus is scared I might try to handle them with my bare hands and then die haha

1. All Australian geckos.
2. All Australian Snakes.
3. All Australian Lizards.

Only 3, wow you people that want 10 are greedy!

1. All Australian geckos.
2. All Australian Snakes.
3. All Australian Lizards.

Only 3, wow you people that want 10 are greedy!​

Love it but what about the Chelonians or the Crocs, they will feel all unloved...

1. All (yes, all, even non-Aussie) lizards.
2. All (yes, all, even non-Aussie) snakes.

Only 2, wow you people that want 3 are greedy!

Well Plimpy I already have all of Earths Eukaryotes out there just waiting for me, why would I need them all in a cage be too stressful. :p (I might add the Prokaryotic cells but they are a bit hard to see even with a microscope. :p)

just mine :)

High coloured black and gold jungle.
Woma
BHP
GTP
Amyae
Albino Darwin
Central Bearded Dragon
chameleon
RBB
lace monitor
all with the apropriate enclosures and heating all ready setup :p

Albino blackheaded
Pied albino Darwin
Marbled childrens
Sunburst stimsons
"burnt" childrens (dont think its named or proven yet)
Granite spotted
Albino spotted
Hyper Darwin
Pearl perenthis
"lamington" carpet
Yep Love the morphs

Only item 1 on the wish list:-

1: Win Powerball so I can can quit regular employment and expand my collection further (my own little herp zoo). I would also spend time going on trips around the world looking at unique animals of interest especially species that are endangered or rare due to habitat destruction (too many species to see in the wild before they vanish).

Regards
Octane

1. Arafura file snake
2. GTP
3. Green tree frogs
4. Pobblebonk
5. A tiny chameleon
6. And a cotton-top tamarin, they are so cute

Oh and a servant to clean all the enclosures :)

Hmmmm, Im sure there are a lot more than 10 as many people would agree but here goes-
bhp
gtp
jags
rsp
albino darwins
frillnecks
blue tongues
any of the dragons
classic bredli
coastal carpets
Would really love a green iguana and there is definitely more!

OMG so
CTS
BTS
Woma all locals 2 of each will do
more ridge tails
black headed monitors
lace monitor
BHP
jungles
albino olive
Water monitor
Red belly
adders
i think thats around ten but could go all day...
tigers
lol

-White lipped python
-Perentie
-Black and White Diamonds
-Coastal Tai's
-'Mite phase' Gtp
And.... about 10 more Olive pythons.

some really nice choices out there. Mine i guess would be-

1. Albino Darwin (picked up yesty :))
2.Albino BHP mmmmmmmm
3.Knob tail geckos
4.Amaye
5.GTP (High Yellow)
6.Red Belly
7. Taipan
8. Albino Olive python
9. Jag
10. adder

Not much but i could list all day.

I havent got a wishlist as ive got the snakes i want,however if-when something pops up 4 sale it may be a different story..

GTS - blue and green pairs, female gold. I could never get enough of these beautiful and fascinating little guys.
Boyd's Forest Dragon trio
Pygmy Mulga Monitor/s
White Lip Snake
Lavender python of some description.
Oenpelli Python (oh hell, make it a breeding pair...and the wing of a mansion to put them in.)
And while we're on the completely unattainable, a close to pure white albino cobra of the sort that made me fall in love with snakes as a very small child.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back