What python should i get next?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex M

Reaction score
So I've had a spotted python for a few years now and I'm thinking about getting another but upgrading. Any suggestions?

what do you like the look of?

My first was a spotted and around a month ago I got a bredli hatchling, most docile thing while my spotted isn’t, highly recommend
519ff375d46e57f9b49240712198e6d0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

get what you like, do some research etc any carpet python is good, womas, black headeds

I quite like the spots of my python so something similar to that.

Stimson, spotteds and children’s would be suitable

Possibly an established feeding Pygmy python

Asking this on a reptile forum you will get every snake in Australia tossed into the mix.
Decide what you are passionate about or have a willingness to learn about and thats the next species.

I'm thinking of getting some GTP's next year. I think the best option is to just give in and get a couple of each. lol. It's probably gonna happen anyway. So far I've resisted getting Scrubs, Olives, BHP's, and most antaresia. But that will most likely change sooner than later. an Oenpelli would be a nice addition too.

I’d like a nice olive one day :) maybe an albino one, I love how white they are compared to Darwin’s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back