what should i do?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chris_brown

Reaction score
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia
Hey guys so i took my bredli out today was nice and calm and what not ( picked him up from the hook ) so i was waiting for him to jump on my hand but he kept trying to go into his enclosure so i went away from his enclosure then he was chilling half his on the hook the res him just sussing me and what not but everytime his head knocked my forarm he just moved away... and then out of nowhere he just takes a leap and tries to bite my face... she didnt S up or anything?? shud i do shud i reduce the size of his enclosure and put him in a tub the temps are always from around 28- 34?she just doesnt want to calm down

Last edited:
Lol
First of all Snakes aren't so jump in your hand. Each snake has their own type of personality, As they get use to being handled they get more use to being thrown round as such.

NOT All Snakes are great handlers.

I think you should start off with maybe 15 minutes per a day and work you way up from there.

*Avoid Sudden movements
*Come from underneath the snake not over the top ( feels like a treat coming from over the top )
*Try handling her once a day not to long
*when starting off try a quiet room where people aren't moving around( but also introduce to more movement and people when she becomes more comfortable.
*Wash your hands before and after
( don't smell like a rodent)

Temps are fine 32-34
How old is your Bredli ?
Post a picture of your tank

Last edited:
Id say you did something to startle her, slow movements are essential until shes used to you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back