What size should I feed my Albino Darwin Python?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For interest sake, my albino darwin born on Christmas eve 2019 weighs 109g and it eating a 17-20g fuzzy rat weekly

My mistake. You were talking about diamond pythons.

https://www.aussiepythons.com/forum...ns-live-for-in-captivity.226716/#post-2535182

So, apples and oranges, but it still seems to contradict your last sentence here (unless you were just posting anecdotally and haven't kept them)

Yeah, two important things there. I was talking about Diamonds in general, not in my own care (I've literally never owned one at all, let alone carried out my personal growth trials, and I wasn't talking about feeding regimes at all in that thread, I was talking about temperatures in an issue which relates very specifically to Diamonds) and Diamonds are an extreme case of dying early. When I said Diamonds tend to die well before 10 years and few make it to 10, I was talking about decades of watching many other people in Australia, Europe and America, with not one snake in that sample being my own. Again, not one snake in that sample related to feeding regimes.

Latest posts

Back