What snake do you think has the most personality

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Twist

Not so new Member
Reaction score
So i have a question which snake do you think has the most personality (Aussie snake of cause)

I don't have much experiences with snakes - but my prediction is that a lot of the responses you are going to get are going to be for one of the Aspidites. (Black Head Pythons and Woma's). ;-)

Coastal Taipan, hands down.
[doublepost=1588395950,1588395887][/doublepost]
I don't have much experiences with snakes - but my prediction is that a lot of the responses you are going to get are going to be for one of the Aspidites. (Black Head Pythons and Woma's). ;-)

They are like the lobotomised mental patients of the snake world!

Coastal Taipan, hands down.
[doublepost=1588395950,1588395887][/doublepost]

They are like the lobotomised mental patients of the snake world!
Probably the scariest snake next to inlands

Probably the scariest snake next to inlands

Captive Inlands are puppy dogs but Coastals keep even the best handlers on their toes. I can't say I've had the privilege of encountering a wild Inland but I'm told they're quite a handful.

Captive Inlands are puppy dogs but Coastals keep even the best handlers on their toes. I can't say I've had the privilege of encountering a wild Inland but I'm told they're quite a handful.
Never really looked into elapids that much but am probably never going to get something that dangerous but thanks

Yep cant speak for any vens but blackheads definetely have some personality
[doublepost=1588412114,1588412031][/doublepost]Stupid but inquisitive

what type of personality? the snappy kind

They're deranged enough to try to eat their waterbowls, paper (often successfully), themselves, sliding glass doors (if you weren't already familiar with these idiots you'd think their teeth breaking on stuff which is clearly inedible would put them off). As babies they're fearful and pissed off with the world and will pretend to bite everything, not actually bite anything including food, and then at some point they flip and want to bite and eat anything (sometimes including things they can't even bite). They're comical, they're fun to work with, but I wouldn't say they have anything which comes close to 'personality'. Everyone agrees that they're utter morons.

Man they must be the ELN's of the python world.. sometimes you wonder how these species survive in the wild let alone reproduce. Lol

Ahh I dunno mate... they're pretty clueless... ELN are retarded when it comes to aquatic or terrestrial obstacles... they get their long necks through a gap... they cannot comprehend why the rest of their body can't fit... instead of reversing and going around like any other turtle species... an ELN will soldier forward like a battle tank stuck in mud going nowhere...

Ahh I dunno mate... they're pretty clueless... ELN are retarded when it comes to aquatic or terrestrial obstacles... they get their long necks through a gap... they cannot comprehend why the rest of their body can't fit... instead of reversing and going around like any other turtle species... an ELN will soldier forward like a battle tank stuck in mud going nowhere...

I have only kept a few but I don't remember them doing anything that stupid! I look forward to the day I can keep them again.

Mate I've had my male spend over an hour trying to mate with the female facing the wrong way on her carapace... I remember thinking.... "not gonna be getting any hatchies this season" lol she ended up giving up and just retracted into her shell on the bottom of the tank and he perched on top of her spinning around like a break dancer trying to work out which way she was facing... lol they're as sharp as bowling balls.

You better get at it soon, they live for 80+ years... you're burning daylight. Lol

Latest posts

Back