Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oenpelli-Girl

Reaction score
Hi,
I've just moved to Mount Isa where it sometimes gets friken hot (high 30's and low 40's) and friken cold (5-20) and need a new snake, so what do you think would be a good pick? i've had a few childrens but i want something a bit biggeri'll probabaly be able to put the snake out side with a light when its cold and in side when it hot..

Thanks if you have any suggestions.

yer, hey and i think is just one of those "local things" but is there any REAL thing call a Mt Isa snake, i dont thing there is becuase of only heard a local talk about them...

What is the budget ? and are you buying a hatchy / yearling / adult ?

sorry, wanting to buy a hatchy/yearling (hatchie preferde but) and from 100 to about 250-300.

Get a MD they are hardy

If Vic Grey Black pattern isn't your thing; there is always other varieties of MD from SA which have browns and olive greens :D

anyways good luck

yer preety things, i'm very picky, i also need something with a great temperment becuase they are going 2 be aroung twin HYPO 2yos.

most vic carpets are very placid. You should have got yourself an oenpelli python when you were living in gove.

I just sold my 7 year old carpet and he was 8-9 foot and still growing. They take a while to get big but just remember that thay do eventually get big. He was an awesome snake though and I do regret selling him. Never bit or even tried to bite. Now I have 2 spotted hatchies that I reckon are just as much fun but definately cheaper as far as enclosures and feeding go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back