What to get?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hornet

Almost Legendary
Reaction score
I'm getting new skinks soon and have a choice of a few species but not too sure what to get. On offer i believe are Carlia vivax, Ctenotus robustus, narrow banded sand swimmers and broad banded sand swimmers. Tell me what you think i should choose and why.

Prickly forests are nice lookin skinks but from what i have been told spend all their time hiding. Have decided on Ctenotus robustus for now :)

Good choice mate ..... there pretty cool once they get used to you and get past there skittish stage

yea, they are bout a month old and feeding well so looking forward to getting them, not sure how many i'm getting but i'm not too fussed they are a nice lookin skink and a good start to building my collection back up :)

Just keep an eye on them mate as there known to be little terrors to tank mates

will do, i will be giving them basking stacks so there will be plenty of room for them to hide so hopefully there wont be any issues

much appreciated mate, never had any experience with this genus so i'm open to any suggestions :) from what i have been told they are dead easy but it cant hurt to get as much advice as possible

They are pretty easy until one decides it doesn't like the other one (usually males) but females will fight too plenty of food and space and you cant go wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back