Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine was an eastern water dragon, but before that i had green tree frogs.

a brown snake i thought was an olive python that my cat brought home. Hoad the little bugga for about 3 days before someone told me.

My Two little Bredli one hypo one normal.

when i was little i had a bearded dragon. he was the funniest little guy i was only 6 and i had him hidden in a shoe box under my bed so my mum wouldn't find out. every day i would take him outside and put him in a tree to eat and get some sun then i'd come back later in the day and he would be waiting for me and i'd put him back under the bed. about a year later mum found him and told me to let him go i was soo upset.

Blue tongues. Used to spend every spare moment looking for the little critters. Also caught a lot of cunningham skinks.

As an Adult and on license the good old Eastern Blueys, can't kill em with a stick. When I was a kid back in the 70's and early 80's we use to catch and keep for a while all sorts, Blueys, she oak skinks was a common one,water dragons, water skinks, Diamond Pythons and when mum didn't know baby red bellies. Keep em for a week or 2 and then take them back and find something else

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back