Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
First was a Stimi, sadly that one pulled a Houdini and has not been seen since, second and current SWCP that admittedly i like more as shes bigger

how do you stop yourself at 1 GrannieAnnie? i wish i had that self control..

Atherton Jungle. I'll get pics later.

i also had an atherton jungle. had her for almost 3 years.. but she got uncontrollable in the end. :( she was my baby girl used to curl up on my arm in a ball and sleep while id watch a movie.. then she slowly changed :(

how do you stop yourself at 1 GrannieAnnie? i wish i had that self control..

If I was your age...sure I'd get more...but I have a few things to consider....my age and hubby is 77 this year, also I've had cancer...so I don't know what my long term future is, or how long it will be. I'm the main carer for the snake, and I'm not sure if hubby would want to care for him on his own if anything happened to me. My dream was to have a snake, I've fulfilled that dream.....so I'm content under my circumstance. :)

Mine was a male coastal (hector). got him as a hatchy

hector1.jpg

My first pet snake that l gained access to in August 1989 was a Childrens Python from Brian Barnett, where the very first snake l ever saw out in the wild in 1974 in the Eastern Suburb of Burwood here in Melbourne, was a Red Bellied-Black Snake which l caught myself when l was 8 years old. :)

Last edited:
a yearling md from hawkesbury reptiles. glad i got it from the breeder i did, was the perfect choice for my family and i. he will always be special to me, no matter how many i get!

My Gorgeous Baby.jpg
a b****y spotted python ;)

p.s she was just in that enclosure while i was cleaning her actual one ... I don't keep her in a tiny glass enclosure permanately

I had a "sanca bodo" (Python molurus bivittatus) back in 1996 in Indonesia. A friend found the hatchling on a camping trip up a mountain in West Java and brought it home for me. I had her for 2 years before I moved to Australia and had to give her away along with the rest of my zoo (2 water snakes, 2 iguanas, a dozen hamsters and the list goes on).

An Olive, she's in shed so she looks pretty drab.. 294.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back