Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems that the bottom has fallen out of the market , every naturally occurring snake is basically free to good home ?
The only snakes that are worth more than the food they eat are chondros and some jaguars.
Even standard albino darwins wont be worth anything by next season .
what will be the next big thing?
I recond oenpelli python

Nothing. They will look just like an albino olive python, expect they will be extremely snappy. Not something I would want.

I don't think so. The waters will probably have pretty bellies, not too mention they will be smaller, easier to breed and get feeding. Their reputation is undeserved.

I don't think so. The waters will probably have pretty bellies, not too mention they will be smaller, easier to breed and get feeding. Their reputation is undeserved.

Would they still have the rainbow irradessance

My rb's will be the next best thing. They have a beautiful black top, with a beautiful red belly. Very nice and very rare:D

Meh, I am not all that in to albino anythings..... I am guessing perhaps people may lean to Jags more than they are and perhaps proven Local lines of different Pythons eg, Jungles and GTP's etc(just a whimsical thought)

Get with the times and the program, its not about what you can breed anymore, its about what you can smuggle :)

The next new things will be the oenpellis and albino BHP's but there are other things on the horizon.

Pieds. When they start popping up it'll open up a whole new world.
I do like the current lull in prices. It feels like those who were into it for the money are off chasing something else. People keeping what they love makes it much more interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back