Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The future is very bright with out evening looking into using Jag's/RPM's and Hybrids...........

Fully Striped Het and Albino Darwins
Tri-Striped Het and Albino Darwins
Melanistic Darwins
Piebald Het and Albino Darwins
All Orange Albino Darwins (Sun Burst)
All Fluoro Yellow Albino Darwins (Lemon Blast)
Paradox Albino Darwins
Reduced Patterned Het and Albino Darwins
Hypo Het and Albino Darwins (Caramels, Ghosts and Snows)
Reduced Patterned Rough Scaled Pythons
Striped RSP
Patternless Woma's
Melanistic Woma's
Albino Woma's
Striped Bredli
Melanistic Bredli
Albino Bredli

Numerous antaresia combinations, albino and striped scrubs, a wide array of BHP's and chondro combo's...........the list will go on and on.....with all species of reptiles, not just pythons............the more genuine selective breeding that takes place will result in the new and exciting mutations and morphs being developed and released........it won't stop, it will just get more diverse............and value is always based on how rare something is, how difficult it is to produce and how desirebale it is to the majority of people who want whatever it may be........ let alone the strength and fitness of the genetics and health of the specimen and ofcourse every seller will set their own price whether they are commercial or recreational, whether they wish to quit them early or hold and raise them to yearlings or older. Either way, the future for reptiles is almost limitless in my opinion and i'm happy i'm alive to be able to enjoy, keep and breed them.

I am trying and very close to succeeding to get reverse diamonds. Complete yellow with black flecks and white rosettes. Should be good for next season, was thinking around $25k a pair but then decided just to give them away.

The future is very bright with out evening looking into using Jag's/RPM's and Hybrids...........

Fully Striped Het and Albino Darwins
Tri-Striped Het and Albino Darwins
Melanistic Darwins
Piebald Het and Albino Darwins
All Orange Albino Darwins (Sun Burst)
All Fluoro Yellow Albino Darwins (Lemon Blast)
Paradox Albino Darwins
Reduced Patterned Het and Albino Darwins
Hypo Het and Albino Darwins (Caramels, Ghosts and Snows)
Reduced Patterned Rough Scaled Pythons
Striped RSP
Patternless Woma's
Melanistic Woma's
Albino Woma's
Striped Bredli
Melanistic Bredli
Albino Bredli

Numerous antaresia combinations, albino and striped scrubs, a wide array of BHP's and chondro combo's...........the list will go on and on.....with all species of reptiles, not just pythons............the more genuine selective breeding that takes place will result in the new and exciting mutations and morphs being developed and released........it won't stop, it will just get more diverse............and value is always based on how rare something is, how difficult it is to produce and how desirebale it is to the majority of people who want whatever it may be........ let alone the strength and fitness of the genetics and health of the specimen and ofcourse every seller will set their own price whether they are commercial or recreational, whether they wish to quit them early or hold and raise them to yearlings or older. Either way, the future for reptiles is almost limitless in my opinion and i'm happy i'm alive to be able to enjoy, keep and breed them.

yeah the rp and striped stuff has been out for ages. are pied and melanistic darwins proven? what i have been told the melanistic are from a adult female and only poss het have been produced and pieds are young and havent breed, with just a few white spots on them. what are you calling (Caramels, Ghosts and Snows)?

Last edited:
Im still waiting for the $200 albinos and gtp that have been predicted for the last few years. yet to see either.

Plenty of morphs in the works Im sure, and agree pies will be the start of some really cool animals.

Gtp's will never be 200 IDE prefer hold on to them then sell for that price

Cheers Brenton

It seems that the bottom has fallen out of the market , every naturally occurring snake is basically free to good home ?
The only snakes that are worth more than the food they eat are chondros and some jaguars.
Even standard albino darwins wont be worth anything by next season .
what will be the next big thing?
albinos are very under priced but they will still be $800 next season a few people sold for less this season i dont know why as people selling at $800 still sold out. but yes the market has dropped but quaility animals still carry a high price tag and they wont be coming down any time soon.

Give it time.. Look how long people had Jags before it became public. I'm sure if people got jags in they would have got zebras, granites, and whatever else in too.

Haha, you wonder how many hatchies they can keep in their socks huh :lol:.

Does it really matter what the next "big thing" will be?I think people should keep what species they personally like & try to breed some QUALITY animals that rocks their own boat whether its pure lines, morphs or whatever. I have a few morphs & they interest me but will always keep my jungles & darwins. If the latest expensive morph is what you personally like get some but dont buy animals just to try and make money. If you make a few bucks thats great but keep & breed what your passionate about first & foremost.

Does it really matter what the next "big thing" will be?I think people should keep what species they personally like & try to breed some QUALITY animals that rocks their own boat whether its pure lines, morphs or whatever. I have a few morphs & they interest me but will always keep my jungles & darwins. If the latest expensive morph is what you personally like get some but dont buy animals just to try and make money. If you make a few bucks thats great but keep & breed what your passionate about first & foremost.
1+

Yes agreed also if you focus on what you like and if you breed enough of them some type of anomaly will pop up eventually anyway

I predict the market will be flooded with all these morphs, hybrids, jags, albinos, rp's, stripes, pieds etc etc etc that people will find it hard to find untampered species and be paying top dollar for them and there's only a few species in my opinion which you will be able to prove legit original forms they are greens, olives, waters and bredli the rest are hard to tell if they are crossed, woma tanimi x Uluru, jungle x jag, diamond x coastal, spotted x children's etc etc???

Kids, I know a great spot to collect them (local school)

I predict the market will be flooded with all these morphs, hybrids, jags, albinos, rp's, stripes, pieds etc etc etc that people will find it hard to find untampered species and be paying top dollar for them and there's only a few species in my opinion which you will be able to prove legit original forms they are greens, olives, waters and bredli the rest are hard to tell if they are crossed, woma tanimi x Uluru, jungle x jag, diamond x coastal, spotted x children's etc etc???

I doubt it.... there are alot of people that breed morphs that are pure animals and you'll find alot of people that have these morphs also have untampered wild type animals

I doubt it.... there are alot of people that breed morphs that are pure animals and you'll find alot of people that have these morphs also have untampered wild type animals

But by people creating all these other concoctions it will be hard for these people in years to come to prove their untampered animals are actually that, like I said just my opinion, none of it will effect me as I no longer buy snakes as I now own what I wish to keep

My Bredli yearling is semi striped and although I only got into the hobby for my personal enjoyment I would love to find a similar male in the next couple of years. I really want to work on striped Bredli out of my own curiosities although once it starts I wouldn't possibly be able to keep them all. Wheather there is interest in striped Bredli or not doesn't concern me unless it comes to a point where I can't find suitable homes for my babies.

I like pythons 'as they come'

I like to look at peoples albino, het, jags etc.... but I dont seek to own one. I appreciate the work, effort and time (and expense) they put into doing it. But me,..... I just like pythons.... run of the mill.... beautiful, striped, spotted, blotched pythons.

Each to thier own.... and all is well :D

yeah the rp and striped stuff has been out for ages. are pied and melanistic darwins proven? what i have been told the melanistic are from a adult female and only poss het have been produced and pieds are young and havent breed, with just a few white spots on them. what are you calling (Caramels, Ghosts and Snows)?

orientalis can you fill us in more? caramel darwin rec or co dom, ghost caramel x axanthic or nik stock rp co dom ghost line? snow albino x axanthic or albino x hyper? and if it is axanthic is it proven? or anyone else that knows

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back