Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

python_guy44

Reaction score
Hey all,
As im new here i would like to get to know you ppl a bit better so here is a Question where you can answer whatever is your most favourite

"If you could choose any herp in the world to own (1 dont be greedy :p )
what would you get....."

Without a doubt the oenpellie python for sure. I have worked very briefly with one where I volunteer but that 30mins or so was enough to make them my favourite snake :).
Cheers

Kewl, but i dont know what that is so if you could give me a brief description or maybe even a pic would be good but you dont have to

Thanks jeremy

SLateman dont drift off the suject now...lol....but seriously please tell me cause i would i cant get to knopw ppl better.
THANKS
CHeers,
Jeremy

Well i think Sadan Bin Ladin is reptile, but if you like mine real ansfer i would like to have mating pair of bredlies.

Boyd's Forest Dragons. Although, If I was only allowed to have one as you state, I'd have a garden skink. Anything else, I'd want at least a pair of....

I reckon I'd go a rhinocerous viper - Beutiful snake :) Like a big colourful Death Adder. Sorta.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back