Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

djfreshy

Reaction score
Im interested to know what kind of reptiles people fantasise about! If money was no object and you were allowed to keep ANYTHING you wanted, what would you have? I think my choice would be ahn eyelash viper and one of those really brightly colored milk snakes! OH and a huge friendly albino burmese would be awesome 2!:)

pygmy tortoises. south african agmids, bolens python

A pit with kamodos and a dam with big salties.

With money as no object my mind boggles thinking of huge enclosures- all sorts of vegetarian land tortoises, anacondas, chameleons, crocodiles. Which monitors ? I'm going into dream land.........

Anyone could answer this question for me. Lets see how long it takes. tick tick tick.......

ummm let me see, it wouldnt be a Varanus prasinus would it pete?

id love to keep a king cobra, eyelash viper, rhino vipers, gaboon viper or an albino olive

Emerald Tree Monitors, me

Keelbacks beyond anything else. ....

Guess what I got yesterday :)

anything lime green......GTP, emerald monitor, Fijian crested iguana, various green colubrids, some day geckos :)

Last edited:
Every Albino Reptile There Is !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh And Cant Forget A GTP!

Nah, to be honest my dream collection would be as follows:

Snakes - Pythons: GTP, Diamonds, Gammon Ranges Carpets
Snakes - Other: Keelbacks, Red Bellies, Death Adders
Turtles: Pig Nose, Mary Rivers, Long Necks
Lizards - Monitors: Lacies, Kimberley Rock Monitors, Emerald Tree Monitors
Lizards - Dragons: Eastern Water Dragons, Coloured Beardies, Frill Necks and Boyds
Lizards - Skinks: Blue Tongues
Lizards - Geckoes: Levis & Amyae (Smooth Knob Tail & Rough Knob Tail Geckoes)

No, this is NOT my collection. Just what I want it to be.

I don't even know half of those reptiles you guys mentioned, i'm still a juvie LOL. I'm very happy with my coastal but I suppose I'd like to have a bredli. There are some others but my brain won't remember their names.

I think too many would spoil it for me as I love to hold her and what with work and stuff there wouldn't be enought time to spend on them all.

The new additions i want are Murray Darling/Gammon Ranges Carpets and Rough Scaled pythons.

After getting these i would just want more of what i already have.

easy, a zoo, then i can have them all.............................

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back