What You Feed Your Breeders

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blake182

Reaction score
well, I wanna start a thread on what you feed you rat's and mice as breeders!!
well I feed them Bio mare but I thank I got a bad batch and I lost about 75% of my mice :( but im getting up and running again!

so what other food do you's feed if its a mix of other food let us know??

Thanks blake

i feed biomare also but will be switchin to cummins rat and mce peelts beacause its cheaper, i also give them various veggies like carrots,corn, peas,pumpkin etc, i give them a handful of dry kitten food from time to time,oats,dried fruit and nuts

Cummins Rat/Mouse Cubes all the way!!!!!!! :D:D:D

All my rodents have cummins fed through a hopper as a staple diet. Is the best thing to feed them IMO :)

Pregnant/nursing mice get fed Super Coat Dog Biscuits and pasta as an extra. (They don't seem to eat fresh fruit and veg as much)
Rats get carrot, lettuce, cheese, pasta, bread, corn, peas, apple, crackers, rice and anything else I feel like giving them every morning :p

Cummins Rat/Mouse Cubes all the way!!!!!!! :D:D:D

All my rodents have cummins fed through a hopper as a staple diet. Is the best thing to feed them IMO :)

Pregnant/nursing mice get fed Super Coat Dog Biscuits and pasta as an extra. (They don't seem to eat fresh fruit and veg as much)
Rats get carrot, lettuce, cheese, pasta, bread, corn, peas, apple, crackers, rice and anything else I feel like giving them every morning :p
Doesn't giving all that extra stuff defeat the purpose of supplying a balanced diet via the cubes, in the first place?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back