• Check out the new Feedback and suggestions forum. This adds the ability to add ideas for the site and upvote/downvote them. It would be great to hear from you all in how we can boost site activity and who would like to assist with some exciting ideas from Rob and I.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BredliFreak

Basically, I want an update. How collections are going, herps you are seeing and wish list stuff etc.

As for me, I've got a couple of updates. Red and Lizzie are going strong, snuggly and placid as usual. Red made his first public appearance when I showed off my new cage I'm working on at a school function. I'm also going herping in the holidays to the Red Centre, hoping to catch my first snake (not including random vens I've used a hook on) barehanded (I'm talking stimmies) which will be exciting. In the future I'm planning to get either an ackie, some thickies, a pink tongue or a woma.

Regards,
Bredli

Herpo

My wish list huh?
- Woma
- BTL
- Another Carpet
- Beardie
- Ackies
In a few weeks, I'll hopefully be able to have my python's new enclosure set up and post pics of it.

Burgo89

I have recently just got back online since trading my carpet for a pair of stimmies. They are going great, real friendly and enjoy getting out and being handled.

Hoping to get myself a big cabinet to DIY into an awesome enclosure for maybe an albino Darwin.

pinefamily

Very Well-Known Member
Wish list: hypermelanisitc bluey, spencer's monitor, freckled monitor (orientalis), green tree snake.
A leatherback beardie for my birthday is our only new addition.
And current project is to finish the aviary setup for our 2 Mertens' water monitors in time for summer.

princessparrot

Very Well-Known Member
Currently I have:A woma,A pair of shinglebacks, An Eastern bluetongue, A childrens Python and three eastern water dragons.

Wish list: to long

MatE

Very Well-Known Member
Really only got back i to upsizing my collection over the last few months.Ive had my bredli female for a couple of years.I decided she needed a boyfriend lol.And after a bit of searching found her a nice hypo,hopefully pairing them up next year.I bought a juvenial pair of albino darwins from a local fellow,and if my nephew ends up getting his licence he will be getting them.
Ive also bought a adultish pair of albino darwins to pair up next year.And while i was at it a found a pair of pygmy pythons that are chasing each other around in their enclosure not sure if she will produce anything this year,might still have time,they are both not eating anything i offer so maybe a good sign?

twistedFrog

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:#810040;">Desi
I have a Diamond, Woma and childrens.
My wishlist would be Bredli, EWD and when I get the experience and some more space my ultimate a Liasis Fuscus, I just think they are the most beautiful python I have ever seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.