What's the best present Santa is bringing you this year, and is it what you want?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Endeavour

Reaction score
With Christmas fast approaching I just wondered what everybody is looking forward to receiving by way of gifts. The best present I will be getting (or am pretty sure I will be) is a Thermos flask that I can mount on my mountain bike. The thought of being able to stop mid way through a long ride in this freezing weather and pour a nice piping hot cup of coffee really floats my boat, such an exciting life I lead I hear you all cry:). So what's every one else looking forward to getting this year?.

Kindest regards

Endeavour

More tools of the powered variety :)
Oh and a bigger shed is on the list for next year - either that or I've got to stop doing 'stuff' and actually tidy it up

Im spoiling myself this year, getting a new laptop, and an Albino Darwin!!!!! and Tilly is getting a bearded dragon (amongst other things!!!). cant wait til Christmas morning to see her face!

just got the tree up this afternoon, and gotta wait for this child to go to sleep so i can wrap all the presents, then "Santa" will take them to Grandmas to await our arrival next tuesday...

486912_445554968839267_1723421690_n.jpg

More tools of the powered variety :)
Oh and a bigger shed is on the list for next year - either that or I've got to stop doing 'stuff' and actually tidy it up

A man after my own heart, I do like a nice tool myself.

Kindest regards

Endeavour

well one of my pressies im getting early are 2 central bearded dragons tomorrow night:)
and getting a wii-u

A few days off.... to re think my trajectory for 2013.

You are the second human cannon ball I have spoken to this month, what are the odds of that?. Know what you mean though its nice to have a few days off just to take stock sometimes, hope you enjoy them.

Kindest regards

Endeavour

A man after my own heart, I do like a nice tool myself.

Kindest regards

Endeavour

ROFL incase you didn't understand Sezzzzz post ....I'm not a dude - I'm a dudette, a WOman :) but my tools make many men drool

Got a het darwin,oakleys,clothes few other bits and pieces = ) not a bad Xmas

getting a 1966 hr holden off my grandfather that needs restoring. Been sitting for as long as i can remember.

ROFL incase you didn't understand Sezzzzz post ....I'm not a dude - I'm a dudette, a WOman :) but my tools make many men drool

Note to self, sometimes traditional sayings don't lend themselves as well to members of the female persuasion. Hope I did not offend you Jackie.

Endeavour

Six weeks off work.

My real present won't be here till around March though - expo time !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back