What's the closest you've come to doing yourself a mischief?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CHEWY

Reaction score
After a long, miserable day at work, I got home, got undressed and just wanted to relax.
First, a quick check of the animals.

Bummer, my female Scrub Python had emptied out, impartial slough and snapped her globe.
(Not what I needed aft my day)

Now, generally she's well behaved, (at worst, throws a coupe of bluff shots while she's in her cage) but at 4.5m, I always have my guard up around her or her mate.
Today, I opened her door and she dived under the door and rushed me. I've jumped back 4 ft, run out of room and she snagged me.
At this stage I must state that I'm only wearing my boxers. The old fella felt a bit of movement and the big girl has taken a mouth full of my pants.

After restraining her, and regaining my composure. I've walk outside to get the Mrs to get me another pair of pants, and help me put them on after taking off the pair that was currently engaged in a game of tug o' war.

It took me quite some time to get her off my arm
f9ae2fbc.jpg

fd4d1107.jpg

and she definitely wasn't giving up her prize.
Even after she went in the bin proudly displaying what she had stolen.
In the end, I fought it off her as I didn't want her to swallow it.
afbc2307.jpg

I fully know how lucky I am, and the implications if I had 1cm less room to jump back.
He's a pic of her accuracy, pretty good considering it was a small target.
86de8376.jpg

What incidents have you had that have nearly needed severe surgery to maintain your better functioning?

:shock: OMG that is about as lucky as you can hope for don't bother getting lotto tickets for a little while

I've been pretty dam lucky I have no bad stories......so far

is that pee or the snake bite, lol, beatiful little snake

and one that i had was my black head wrapped around my neck and started putting on the squeeze, think it was because she thought she would fall, but she is big, look at my profile pic if you wanna see her.

OMG! I cannot believe how close that beast sized animal came to de-jewelling you!
Thanks for sharing, and congrats at dodging the bullet.

thats an awesome story and you even had pics :D

Absolute classic gold....funniest thing I've seen in ages...thanks for the laugh

Glad you're OK tho, it coulda been gruesome :p

What a cracker! Great story great pics, poor scrubbie no souvenir!

That's so lucky you got back quick enough , could have ended really bad :/ might need to start wearing a box when tending to her :)

Note to everyone dont handle snakes while nearly naked, they always go for the hottest part, your lucky she missed the old fella as it would be hard to explain to the missus

Glad you didn't show us the back of those jocks, i'm sure there would have been some skiddies for sure lol

A 4.5m extension would have made you popular with the girls.
Great story.

:lol: You'll be telling that story for years. That is a classic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back