What's to see Herp Wise in Singapore?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jeffspythons

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Planning a long awaited return trip to Singapore and Hong Kong next year after a 20 year gap, and wondering if there's anything herp related in either location other than the Singapore Zoo? Not interested in going back to Penang, so Snake Temple's out.

Jurong Bird Park will be on the agenda as well.

Thanks

Jeff

Hi Jeff, I have not been to Hong Kong but been to Singapore plenty of times. You will love Jurong bird park. There is a heavy focus on keeping aquatic fish in SG so i hope you like fish! Last year when i was there there where plenty of baby red ear sliders stacked up in tiny tanks going for $2SG ea. There is a little square that has a few pet shops selling birds and fish plus a small shop selling chinchila's! Wonderful fury little critters! Almost like a cross between a rabbit and a possum. Singaporeans are not to keen on snakes and lizards so there is no pet shop selling strictly reptiles.

Singapore zoo and night safari are both good if you like all types of animals. Jurong bird park is the best day out in Singapore in my opinion.

Hong Kong, check out bird street.. heaps of parrots for sale. I'm sure there will be a reptile street there too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back