Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I could not ever decide regarding my collection... They r all 1

My personal favourite is my MD. Favourite species are Diamond and BHP.

I reckon the one eyed trouser python is a pretty interesting species, and i don't think they have been explored enough. :)............................Ron

I reckon the one eyed trouser python is a pretty interesting species, and i don't think they have been explored enough. :)............................Ron
If I wrote that the mods would be straight down me throat ... Ha ha G1 Ron

- - - Updated - - -

As we wait in anticipation .................;)

Personally, I'm partial to my beautiful, cranky coastal, Loki. But I'm a fan of coastals in general.

I like them all as well but I have a special place for the port max variety so well mannered.

Sent from my Lumia 610 using Tapatalk

Comming from Johns River i am so surprised that you said Port Max, hopefully you meant Port Mac :).....................................Ron

Hypo bredli are one of my overall favourite based on look and personality right now I've got 3 one 3 yr female 3 yr male and one 1 yr female hoping to breed the 3yr olds and in two years time the 1yr

Green Tree Python, File Snake.

Non python:

Common Tree Snake *really hoping some will move into my yard* and bandy bandy.

and always wanted to own a giant cave gecko.

Ok, finally loaded, edited and resized the pics of the little python I encountered in the wild on the weekend off the tablet, the pics don't do the buds colours and patterning justice, it's heat pits on the head were very well defined too.

It was beautiful and well natured, only tried to strike at me twice when 1st shone the torch on it, after that it was trying to slither away slowly even when handled to get it into the container for pics and to show my wife before I released the bud into a paperbark near the bit of road I found it on.

I doubt I'll run into it again to try and get better pics, but might catch it sleeping on the road again and actually have the camera on me, so who knows.

Attachments

• 20140222_211904.jpg
    20140222_211904.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 47
  • 20140222_212405.jpg
    20140222_212405.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 46
  • 20140222_212432.jpg
    20140222_212432.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:
Status