whats your strange addiction?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cwebb

Reaction score
Im addicted to sleeping with a fan on every night. cant sleep without it.
also addicted to masterfoods tartare sauce. i eat it with hot chips, chicken, steak, veges, toast.. everything.

What are you addicted too?

Thats an interesting place to have a snake ^ :p And i am addicted to a KFC twister + cheese, and when you get it open it up the fill it with KFC potato and gravy and some popcorn chicken, wrap it back up and THATS what im addicted to. It makes me Cream.

peeing people off (the words have been changed due to censorship it used to say pis sing)

Knowing the origin of words, problem is I never get around to finding out, just always want to know. Other than that, hats, boots, coffee and chocolate (or sugar really). Oh and sleeping in the most used room of the house, ie: the loungeroom or, at the moment, the herp room. I just can't sleep in a big bed in the bedroom like normal people, need to sleep on the lounge.

also addicted to masterfoods tartare sauce. i eat it with hot chips, chicken, steak, veges, toast.. everything.

What are you addicted too?

I think i just vomited a little.......dont get me wrong, i also love tartare sauce.......but you didnt even list eating it on seafood, as its meant for! :p

As for my strange addictions......well i have ocd, so i have many strange habits ie; straightening & re-organising things constantly, vacumning constantly, washing my hands & feet constantly etc.......any other addictions of mine though may be a little rude to post here. ;)

Thats an interesting place to have a snake ^ :p And i am addicted to a KFC twister + cheese, and when you get it open it up the fill it with KFC potato and gravy and some popcorn chicken, wrap it back up and THATS what im addicted to. It makes me Cream.

I use to work for KFC when I was still at school, your addiction just made me throw up in my mouth. You must have guts of steel Lol.

I think i just vomited a little.......dont get me wrong, i also love tartare sauce.......but you didnt even list eating it on seafood, as its meant for! :p

As for my strange addictions......well i have ocd, so i have many strange habits ie; straightening & re-organising things constantly, vacumning constantly, washing my hands & feet constantly etc.......any other addictions of mine though may be a little rude to post here. ;)

Can you come to my house for awhile lol. Wish I had an addiction to cleaning

Onions and sex. Not sex with an onion though. That would just be strange.

Mine would probs be salt. I have salt on everything and anything, whether i just place some on my palm and just lick it or just have a salt sadnwhich haha

But using an onion as a sex toy? Because that wouldn't be strange....

Do you have like his and hers onions.... I'd think that spanish onions are hers.... Maybe spring onions are hers too.... You, you'd get botrytis infected brown onions as yours... I know what sort of person you are.... Dirty, botrytis infected, large, round, brown onions (and I said that in the nicest possible way).

I guess for a change you'd go for red onion... That's quite a contrast...

Where does shallots and garlic fit into this?

I dunno if I want to know where they fit at all, Slim.

dunno if I have any strange addictions, I have a few addictions, though.

why in heavens name...not !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but cucumbers are better,.....cheap at the moment , also

ALCAHOL is my addiction..have had it all my life....find it diff. to have 2/3 days off every week, but next month Feb...will do the whole month dry, and also Oct dry without the slightest problem..the problem is the stop/start....................and eternal collecting is/was / will be the ruin of my life,......................and of course... "C"................but which one ??????????????????

Last edited:
Odd numbers and counting. I can't stand if things aren't odd or asymmetrical. Drives my boyfriend nuts as he hates odd! He's all about even :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back