whats your strange addiction?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by cwebb, Jan 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pineapplekitten

Pineapplekitten Well-Known Member

i dont see what me having or not having children has anything to do with it!!

i also didnt ask about your life or if you were a drunken skanky teenager!! i simply stated that to me its unattractive in general... i woulda said the same thing if anyone else had of posted that they are addicted to smoking.. if you take it personal then thats up to you!!

2. feathergrass

feathergrass Active Member

I am addicted to world of warcraft,crystals,living dead dolls, gothic dolls ( the olds think its because i am a recovering goth.......like ***?)
    have an odd addiction to bouncers i have dated err a few of them am addicted to night time i love the night ( pity children are daytime creatures)

3. Kimberlyann

Kimberlyann Well-Known Member

I did take it personally, obviously, and that's why i explained why i smoke.

4. Chanzey

Chanzey Well-Known Member

I am addicted to oxygen, i think i would die without it.

5. Herpaderpa

Herpaderpa Active Member

yay!!!!!!!!! :D

6. Chanzey

Chanzey Well-Known Member

What about Runescape? haha oh man that game :(

7. Wookie

Wookie Well-Known Member

This is the weirdest thread I have ever been in. I think I took a wrong turn somewhere....

8. smigga

smigga Well-Known Member

Is it coincidental that PicklePants liked this? I think not!!

9. Mattt

Mattt New Member

britney spears.

10. Darlyn

Darlyn Very Well-Known Member

Oh dear : [

11. Black.Rabbit

Black.Rabbit Well-Known Member

Ditto!! I used to consume tablespoons of salt a day because I craved it... turns out I told a doctor who sent me to an endocrinologist and I was in adrenal failure. I'm all good now but still love the stuff!

I love that show!

I am addicted to a few things... Shoes! I have sooo many shoes. Most of them I haven't worn, in fact, I rarely wear them apart from my thongs. (I justify this by saying "people spend hundreds collecting ceramic statues, I spend hundreds on shoes.. it just so happens I can wear the things I collect!")

I am also addicted to vegemite... I have a jar and a spoon on my computer desk and often sit there eating the stuff.

Also addicted to bacon. I reckon I could live on bacon... especially the fat on the bacon... *drools*. Just for the record... the condition of my heart is good, I see a cardiologist often for other reasons and he is aware of my excessive consumption of salt and bacon fat lol

When I was pregnant I had terrible heartburn, so I started taking Rennies... I ended up becoming quite hooked and would consume a 96 pack within a week. Stopped after I had my boy though.

I think I am also addicted to the rush of adrenaline. Big time.

Oh and changing my hair! Long, short, red, blue, purple, green, blonde... it never ends! (So many times I have almost shaved my head and invested in really cool wigs, just so I could have a new hair style every day! Then I decide it'll be too expensive.)

Maybe I am addicted to addictions....

12. Kitah

Kitah Subscriber Subscriber

I have to keep my hands moist at all times- I don't care if they're covered in mud, concrete, cow poo or whatever- provided they are moist! Dry sand, dust, conrete, cow poo etc I cannot stand.

I have to have volume levels and numbers set in '5's e.g. 5, 10, 15, 20. To the extent that if someone changes the volume to say 14, I'll then change it to 15, otherwise I can't forget it and just want to change it.

I have to have everything symmetrical- if its not symmetrical, again, I need to change it or cannot forget it. everything i design, make, position etc is symmetrical.

I'm addicted to categorising many things- for example, if I'm given m&ms, I have a tendency to separate them based on colour, and then eat any 'spares' e.g. if there are 2 blue, green, red and 3 brown I'll eat the 1 brown to make them even. then I tend to eat them in groups or 1 colour from each at a time to keep them even..

I spose I'm also addicted to my pets- I am so extremely protective of them and don't like anyone near them. Even my family I don't trust with them completely!

I seem to periodically get addicted to drinking 'Mother'- just the standard, normal flavoured stuff. I'll get to the extent where I actually crave it.

not really sure all of these are truly addictions.. but anyway.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2012
  13. cwebb

cwebb Suspended Banned

Did i mention im inked, single and like motorbikes? yeah i went there..

Hitting on guys on APS..

14. slim6y

slim6y Almost Legendary

Note to everyone:

You can't get pregnant from sex with onions!

OMG, I've just realised I've been contributing to this thread but not to the opening post... I haven't stated my crazy addictions.... So... I am going to keep it that way and tell you about my dog's crazy addiction.

He.... Like Beard, is addicted to sex.... He;s also addicted to sleeping.... and... Of course... Food. He has a pillow which he can both sleep on and have sexual relations with.

He's only a puppy, so i guess it's fair.

But... Today.... Something amazing happened.

Like any typical male... He showed how his three addictions can all tie together.... He moved his sex pillow to his food bowl... Now he can eat, sleep and have sexual relations all within 20cm of each other.... He's living the dream!

Last edited: Jan 14, 2012
  15. Beard

Beard Well-Known Member

Shaving my head. I've had a shaved head for 10 year. Time to grow some hair. Gonna rock a fusion of 90's surfer and hippy cause i want dreds baby.

Rollmops. I love em.

16. feathergrass

feathergrass Active Member

i pay that when i feel like slumming it from WoW muahahahahahahahhahaha once you go Belf you NEVER go Elf

17. notechistiger

notechistiger Subscriber Subscriber

WoW and caffeine are probably the main ones. Things being clean also! If my hands get dirty I need to wash them real fast (by dirty I mean something like patting the dogs). I like to have my bedroom in particular clean, but living with a boyfriend makes this difficult! So instead of driving myself nuts I just ignore it all until it really annoys me and then I'll spend a whole day cleaning it.

18. Fennwick

Fennwick Well-Known Member

I'm also addicted to sleeping with the fan on. Although last year I went overseas for a month and got used to slepping without a fan. The first night home I put the fan on, and woke up in the middle of the night thinking there was a hurricane in my room!

19. meatman

meatman Active Member

Im addicted to cleaning my ears all the time with cotton buds.
    It has only happened over the last 6months. Every time I get them wet they need doing.
    Sometimes they just get itchy so I clean them. I'm also addicted to jungle pythons.

Cheers Justin

20. Renenet

Renenet Very Well-Known Member

I'm addicted to sleep.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.