whats your strange addiction?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
haha what ink you got? Can you ride? Did i mention i like your avatar picture, yeah i went there.. Being cheeky on APS..
So far your the only one to mention but definitely not to think it lol

Hahahha.. i have a prancing arabian horse in between my shoulder blades.. haha do you now ? I could show you more pictures similar to my avatar if you like...

Oh yeaahhhhh being sleezy on aps

Like....lol

I think I'm about to become addicted to Cwebbs photos..............:lol:

My addiction I hate! A single line "the hills are alive with the sound of music" runs through my head atleast once a day. I have never seen the movie, never heard the full song, just the snippet from adds and previews. I dont want anything to do with it, it just keeps popping in. Mostly just in my head but catch myself singing it over and over again sometimes. This has been going on for about 6 years! When will it stop?!:/

Last edited:
My addiction I hate! A single line "the hills are alive with the sound of music" runs through my head atleast once a day. I have never seen the movie, never heard the full song, just the snippet from adds and previews. I dont want anything to do with it, it just keeps popping in. Mostly just in my head but catch myself singing it over and over again sometimes. This has been going on for about 6 years! When will it stop?!:/

Hahahahhahahahhaahahah...... ever since i saw bridget jones, whenever i cant reach something, "out of reach, so far..." goes through my head hahahhaha

I have to have volume levels and numbers set in '5's e.g. 5, 10, 15, 20. To the extent that if someone changes the volume to say 14, I'll then change it to 15, otherwise I can't forget it and just want to change it.

I have to have everything symmetrical- if its not symmetrical, again, I need to change it or cannot forget it. everything i design, make, position etc is symmetrical.

I'm addicted to categorising many things- for example, if I'm given m&ms, I have a tendency to separate them based on colour, and then eat any 'spares' e.g. if there are 2 blue, green, red and 3 brown I'll eat the 1 brown to make them even. then I tend to eat them in groups or 1 colour from each at a time to keep them even..

Are you my twin? ;) Tv's, stereos, dvd players etc, all set the same as yours, i cannot stand when someone changes it from 25 to 26, or from 30 to 32.....so i often hide remotes from the other people in my house! As for your eating habits.....OMG, so like me, i ALWAYS put things in groups according to color, & eat the odd ones first!

As for the whole symmetrical thing......this is the reason for me constantly re- organising cupboards etc, my kids & partner just throw things in them, so i have to go through & line everything back up properly! My dad also has this REALLY annoying habit where each time he visits, he moves cups, plates etc around for me to find after he leaves, & just yesterday, after a bbq, i find he had not only re-arranged my entire kitchen, but he had filled all the empty spaces with empty beer bottles! It took me an hour to get everything back in order.....im going to kill him! :lol:

Oh & on the subject of cwebbs pic.......REALLY?? Anyone would think half you guys hadnt seen a pair of t*** before! :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Are you my twin? ;) Tv's, stereos, dvd players etc, all set the same as yours, i cannot stand when someone changes it from 25 to 26, or from 30 to 32.....so i often hide remotes from the other people in my house! As for your eating habits.....OMG, so like me, i ALWAYS put things in groups according to color, & eat the odd ones first!

As for the whole symmetrical thing......this is the reason for me constantly re- organising cupboards etc, my kids & partner just throw things in them, so i have to go through & line everything back up properly! My dad also has this REALLY annoying habit where each time he visits, he moves cups, plates etc around for me to find after he leaves, & just yesterday, after a bbq, i find he had not only re-arranged my entire kitchen, but he had filled all the empty spaces with empty beer bottles! It took me an hour to get everything back in order.....im going to kill him! :lol:

Oh & on the subject of cwebbs pic.......REALLY?? Anyone would think half you guys hadnt seen a pair of t*** before! :rolleyes:

I am very much the same, but has to be in evens when the volume is used etc.!!! i hate it when the perfect sound is an odd number, i just cant suck it up, have to change it. everything is symetrical, i hate having just one of anything, which is why i have 2 wives...... JKS.

I can be pretty lazy at times, but if I am doing something I like, I zone into it like a neuro surgeon.... If I am rebuilding my bike or doing an engine swap on a car, I will work through the night because I have this relentless drive to get it done. I guess it's a form of addiction. I wish I had the same work ethic for other stuff though, lol.

I don't smoke but I like to strike a match, blow it out and smell the smoke. WD40 smells great and I love the smell of a 2 stroke bike wide open.

I get addicted to certain TV shows. Breaking Bad, Weeds, Chuck and The Sopranos to name a few, if I like it I'll have marathons until they are finished.

I am addicted to fast cars and bikes.

I'm addicted to certain forums, mainly car and bike ones, but this one goes alright.

Hahahha.. i have a prancing arabian horse in between my shoulder blades.. haha do you now ? I could show you more pictures similar to my avatar if you like...

Oh yeaahhhhh being sleezy on aps

Ahh grab a beer gentlemen and enjoy the show.. :p

Another pair never hurt anyone? lool

I couldn't agree more Exotic Doc, another pair.........or more......... never hurts lol

I ain't ever going to say no to freebies :p

Who can blame them? Boobs are amazing! One of the only good things about being female lol

Alas, if only I had nice big ones....... its ok, I married a bum guy..... :)

Unfortunately for him, with my weightloss, my bum too is disappearing.... he said he is sad... :(

I am addicted to the seach for things that disapeared hundreds, thousands, millions of years ago. Their faint marks are treasures.

Fishing can't get enough of it! Light gear lure fishing so addictive!

Not much beats throwing livies when the threadies and barra are on the chew.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back