whats your strange addiction?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kingies would be fun. I mainly chase river gt's on the silly string. Claimed a Noosa barra not long ago very stoked!

Guitars, Documentaries/Movies, Cars and Nature

Geeeeeez, im addicted to sleeping, weekends & a verrrrrrrrrrrrry strange addiction to eating BROWN SUGA & MILO out of the can!!! the chunkier the better. Must be the crunchiness. Dont know. hmmmmm

Geeeeeez, im addicted to sleeping, weekends & a verrrrrrrrrrrrry strange addiction to eating BROWN SUGA & MILO out of the can!!! the chunkier the better. Must be the crunchiness. Dont know. hmmmmm

Brown sugar is insanely awesome I sneak spoons of it when the mrs isn't looking!

I used to have a Cadbury's addiction. This was about 2 weeks worth :(

Attachments

• ch1.jpg
    ch1.jpg
    146.3 KB · Views: 112
I'm not sure if this is a strange addiction so much as it is a symptom of paranoia, but I rip up anything that might have sensitive information on it. Receipts, bills, bank statements, you name it: all end up in little pieces.

My new addiction atmo is Hello Kitty things....... im not proud of this one but I know no one on here will make fun of me..... ;)

Are you serious?? If you did that without gaining weight I am SO freakin jealous!!!

There is always side affects and weight gain was one :) My weight goes up and down like a yoyo. I deny myself it for ages and then gorge but lately it has been gorge so the man cans are starting to appear again :)

Have you had to put a turbo on your gixxer to get it moving? :p

And some heavy duty suspension ;) Nah, the gixxer went a while ago ( ride too fast :) )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back