Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No they pretty much pull chicks lol..

I know A few girls who keep tabs on how many uniforms they've collected!! Regardless of looks lol

Yes, men in Uniform are our fantasy, that's why strippers get dressed as cops , firies etc but tradies R the go, well for me anyways

here i am :)

im awesome, just ask me ;)

i can cook. i can clean. i can lift heavy things. i can grow a fantastic beard, and as the song says, ' you should consider having sex with a bearded man'.

that applies to you all :)

i can cook. i can clean. i can lift heavy things. i can grow a fantastic beard, and as the song says, ' you should consider having sex with a bearded man'.

If ur sexy and can rock a beard god help you!!! Amen

Hahahah well I'm a tradie have a beard and have a uniform. Guess that's y I have a chick that loves herps as much as me. Dang I'm lucky hahaha so sorry beard can't apply that to me.

Cheers Brenton

yeap! I'd love a man that would buy me diamonds! Complete with enclosure and heat lamps :lol:

i have to come to adelaide to buy some adelaide black granite for my business next month. Ill pm you when nearer day maybe we can go herping for the night or not.

unfortunately there's no where decent to go herping....unlike the east coast. unless you go to kangaroo island.

brenton said:
Men in uniforms don't pull chicks its just a plus or a convo starter. Hahahahah

i'm a sucker for a guy in uniform....makes mah heart melt.

i have trouble finding a girl who likes elapids,there snake snobs they only like cute pythons

i have trouble finding a girl who likes elapids,there snake snobs they only like cute pythons

Really? I haven't met a girl yet (in person, internet acquaintances don't count) who likes snakes at all. Pythons or otherwise.

After being rescued I was flown in a helicopter to Darwin.

1. Awesome trip in helicopter for an hour (free)
2. Amazingly beautiful scenery (free)
3. Surrounded by 5 very fit Tactical Response Group blokes,all in uniform
and one of them was feeding me lollies (priceless)
*sigh uniforms rock!

Rob,

Any girl that doesnt love the cat food eating red belly is not worth your time!

Men in uniforms don't pull chicks its just a plus or a convo starter. Hahahahah

Cheers Brenton

...yeah I won't complain about your uniform, ever, haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back