where has Chilli gone

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fidzy

Reaction score
Hi all, i was dealing with a member called Chilli, he was interested in buying my GTP, he had a vet come out and we agreed on a price and then he never showed up. just wondering if anyone know what happened to him as he was very interested, just making sure he is ok....

Prob changed his mind.
Just make sure your security is in good nik, you never no

Chilli is known for this so don't get your hopes up

looks like he's done a runner on quite a few people

he also goes under the name silverback and is still lurking on this forum

seems he is good @ stuffing people around!!! I am STILL waiting to hear from him!! not impressed!

Have you tried to contact him? Surely, if he was coming over to your place, you would at least have his phone number.

he doesnt seem to like giving it out,. any contact made with him has been from him calling me,. I can only contact him via here which I am not having any luck at all,. then I stumbled across this thread & found I am not the only one.

Has anyone heard from him recently?

Just sounds like a tyre kicker, you get better at picking them out with accrued sales experience. But be a little mindful of letting strangers from the internet, etc, coming to your home address to check out species like GTP, especially if they then disappear after having a look without buying.

he doesnt seem to like giving it out,. any contact made with him has been from him calling me,. I can only contact him via here which I am not having any luck at all,. then I stumbled across this thread & found I am not the only one.

Has anyone heard from him recently?

I make a habit of not answering calls that don't show a number.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back