Where has habistat gone?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

scaleyMD

Not so new Member
Reaction score
I've been trying to get my hands on a 600w dimming habistat thermostat and everywhere is sold out and have been for some time.

Anyone know where I can find one or why they seem to have disappeared?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Someone correct me if I’m wrong, I’m pretty sure they are only using the digital ones now :( a shame as I too was looking at getting a dimmer stat, looks like I’m going microclimate

Oh no, is that so? Ok guess I'll be looking at the microclime B1. What a shame.

Hi,

You can find the UK versions on eBay, they run on the same AC voltage as Australia but you would have to get an electrician to convert the plugs to AU or use plug converters so that you can use our AUS heating appliances.

"The new habistat importer is not importing the habistat thermostats. He also won't allow anybody else import them which means nobody in Australia can supply them anymore."

Sucky news from proherp after i asked where habistat thermostats have gone:(

"The new habistat importer is not importing the habistat thermostats. He also won't allow anybody else import them which means nobody in Australia can supply them anymore."

Sucky news from proherp after i asked where habistat thermostats have gone:(
Are you...serious? That's crazy.

EBay it is...I'll just have to get the plugs changed over.

Are you...serious? That's crazy.

EBay it is...I'll just have to get the plugs changed over.

how easy is that to do? could you just use a uk to au adaptor?

My dad is an electrician so I may as well get them changed but yeah an adapter would probably work.

More news from Aus Habistat themselves "They are coming and from what I'm told from conversations had with the U.K. last week that 800+ thermostats for Australia should be ready to ship."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back