where is????

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeffa

Reaction score
Hi all,

Just wondering where waterrat (Michael) and Warakuzi (gordo) are?
Been on holidays for a couple of weeks and these guys seem to have vanished.

I'm not 100% sure but waterrat wanted to be banned for some reason( not sure if he was joking or not)

Michael made a thread which explained that he would be retiring from posting for a while at least, after having received an infraction in a thread started by that troll (?) who was keeping his two WC snakes in the same enclosure.

Gordo, from memory, went in much the same fashion.

Michael made a thread which explained that he would be retiring from posting for a while at least, after having received an infraction in a thread started by that troll (?) who was keeping his two WC snakes in the same enclosure.

Gordo, from memory, went in much the same fashion.

bugger. Can you name that post Rob so I can keep up with the times? cheers

Gordo posted some good pics and info, big blow to aps me thinks.

Ah cheers rob must have missed him on that one but I remember the thread,

It's a crying shame when two people such as Michael and Gordo leave this forum (even if only temporary) I personally don't know either of them but when they commented I read and listened! There are members here who I ignore or at least skim read their posts and there are others I pay damn good attention to. We need more of the latter to continue to contribute here.

The "Goodbye" thread was moved/deleted pretty much straight away. The thread he got the infraction in may still be here. It was that Joker who came on here, claiming that he was housing 2 different snakes together, 1 of which was a WC yearling water python with only 1 eye. I can't remember his name, or the threads, but someone else might ?

The "Goodbye" thread was moved/deleted pretty much straight away. The thread he got the infraction in may still be here. It was that Joker who came on here, claiming that he was housing 2 different snakes together, 1 of which was a WC yearling water python with only 1 eye. I can't remember his name, or the threads, but someone else might ?

It wasn't the guy with an olive with one eye and a big old coastal was it?
I very vaguely recall part of this thread.
Did Michael go down guns blazing??? lol

I miss seeing posts from WR, because for mine, he had the perfect mix of knowledge, humour & wit.

It wasn't the guy with an olive with one eye and a big old coastal was it?
I very vaguely recall part of this thread.
Did Michael go down guns blazing??? lol

That is the guy. He certainly ticked a lot of people off, but I guess that is what trolling is all about.

Last edited:
It was a good change to learn something valuable from these guys as opposed to the usual, name my snake?
Or What type of carpet is this thread.
Come back soon.

Gordo posted some pictures of hardcore crocodile butchering/mutilation in a thread asking for pictures of people's pet crocodiles and set ups. He was understandably 'suspended'...last seen heading off in the back of a waaaambulance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back