where'd you get ur username?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pineapplekitten

Reaction score
I wanna know where some of you thought up your user name?? i wrack my brain sometimes and laugh at where they coulda come from.. :p

Plus i have been asked many times about mine and contrary to a few funny theories, its completely innocent lol..... I thought of it when i was like 13 at school and needed my first ever email :p i've used it ever since!! So yeah innocent and way more boring then some PMs i've had ha..... Nothing to do with soft purring kitty cats, tropical pussies or prickly brazilian waxes :lol::rolleyes::lol:

fanta pants would cover the inspiration for mine lol....... & of course my name is Joe......

I chose my name as a symbolism of correction as Red Ink is synonimous with it and people will intstantly relate it with correction of mis-information from their school days. To correct misinformation on an otherwise cluttered world of internet forums...blah, blah, blah..

I'm a teacher?

OR in reality

My tattoo's are all red ink.... ;)

Last edited:
Mine is an acronym....

Remember CHiPs (well, you might not seeing as you're 10 years younger than me)... Well, CHiPs with Eric Estrada and that other guy.... CHiPs stood for California Highway Patrol... The i and the s were silent.

So SLiM6y has very similar ideas behind it - except it has NOTHING to do with California... Highway... or Patrol...

My name just ends up as slim6y and people confuse it for slimey... slimmy or a bunch of other things... But it is purely SLiM6y....

The 6y part of it is from my kiwi accent. It confuses most Americans... I pretty much think you know what 6y is....

Usually the username slim has gone... So I added the 6y because NO ONE ever had that.

I had at one stage thought of renaming myself to dead6y... Unfortunately, people thought it was far more morbid and mistook me as an emo or a goth.

So I reverted quickly back to slim6y which is SLiM with a 6y added!

Confused?

Hope not!

I have an....... addiction to fractal art.... It's healthy I swear!

7b628502-ec49-a1c2.jpg

my brain's drainage system on the left side never fully formed and in the doctors words...'that side is defective'...being a Neurological mess basically

I am a "pinoy" :)

Last edited:
Hhhmm i was confused for a bit through that slim6y but all good now.. an i googled CHiPs with Eric Estrada lol soo all good there too haha

Mine came from my partners ex describing me as "vicious like a rottweiler" to a mutual friend.
and red part well, red hair? (no not natural)and alot of people call me Red
so to stick it to her maybe a tiny bit, the name appeared, in alot of places, i use it for pretty much everything :)
now I just like it, And its pretty accurate :p

Because really, my place is like the hitlers gas chamber for crickets. They come here alive, happy lil jumpy things. Then, mass genocide in the form of huge gaping mouths and sharp teeth. Then, they leave, well parts of them do, scrunched up in paper towel. I was beginning to feel a lil sorry for all the crickets we sent to cricket heaven so now rotate through other beetles to share the love!

Down with the chirp next to my child hood window! Down with the jumping distraction that turned my first kiss into a young girls squeal! Chomp my pretty dragons! Chomp!

No crickets were harmed in the making of this forum handle. Well, not many..... On the large scale of things

From my head!

It spits these things out from time to time like that embarrassing alcoholic aunt you only ever see at Christmas.

Gee.......my imagination sucks......my name is Belinda, & my birthday is the 7th of the 11th.......:rolleyes: Maybe i need a rethink.......:lol:

Hhhmm i was confused for a bit through that slim6y but all good now.. an i googled CHiPs with Eric Estrada lol soo all good there too haha

Unfortunately I am unable to tell you what the S, L and M stand for.... But a friend, back in university, wrote me a poem about things I do... And this is where the name stemmed from.

Unfortunately I am unable to tell you what the S, L and M stand for.... But a friend, back in university, wrote me a poem about things I do... And this is where the name stemmed from.

oh come on you can't just give us that tid bit :p

was she/he your roomy??? cos if so i may know the S and M lol:rolleyes::p

Haha...

No, I am going to tell you NOTHING!

Except, HE (who wrote the poem) is NOT my room mate, is a raving HETEROSEXUAL (like me) and it has nothing to do with the S & M that PK thinks about.... With her prickly brazilians...

But for the rest of time, until the sun refuses to shine... You (unless you're my girlfriend) will never know what the S, L and M stand for :)

Some things best left for secrets ;)

PineappleKitten and slim6y, I have to admit I've been curious about your usernames and now I'm even more intrigued to know the origins of S,L and M.
There are a lot of very interesting usernames on this site so I'm hoping this thread proves insightful.

My username is the 2 animals I identify with (through a long period of emotional and spiritual evolution).

I have an....... addiction to fractal art.... It's healthy I swear!

I had to Google this - new potential addict!!!!! Awesome.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back