where'd you get ur username?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hhmmm i dunno if its just me but 'miss2' soo does not seem like a sexy stripper name lol.... unless im having a blonde moment and have missed a vital underlying meaning :p

I think you may be having a seriously blonde moment. Go back and check the last sentence of miss2's post. LOL

but really, i have no idea

Is miss2's closing statement , so like you, she's clueless as to why she picked that name.... Maybe you should have a sleep and try again tomorrow, clearly you're a little fatigued :))

Ohh that i knew, but i didnt say where'd she get it.. if she needed something sexy as a stage name i dont understand whats sexy about 'miss2'

anyways a sleep does sound devine :p

I was stroking my beard thinking of a name. The answer came to me in the form of thick lusciousness curling through my fingertips. Eureka. I'll call myself misspineaplefildaesnakeyhonestkittenpirate2. Now that's a sexy stripper name if ever there was one. It was a little bit of a mouthful though so i decided beard was also sexy(i am, just ask and I'll tell you) so i went with the name you all know :) ps im very vertically tired and dribbling cap. Love beard.

I was stroking my beard thinking of a name. The answer came to me in the form of thick lusciousness curling through my fingertips. Eureka. I'll call myself misspineaplefildaesnakeyhonestkittenpirate2. Now that's a sexy stripper name if ever there was one. It was a little bit of a mouthful though so i decided beard was also sexy(i am, just ask and I'll tell you) so i went with the name you all know :) ps im very vertically tired and dribbling cap. Love beard.

I was wondering when youd poke your beard in :)

Well my mates nicknamed me mungus.........short for humungus.........

Last edited:
I'm a hash brown. Here's a family photo from the other day. I'm the big guy up the back.

Hashbrown%20Ovals.jpg

LMAO at some of these posts....... it's a good way to start my Friday. Roll on weekend!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back