where'd you get ur username?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The answer came to me in the form of thick lusciousness curling through my fingertips. Eureka. I'll call myself misspineaplefildaesnakeyhonestkittenpirate2. Now that's a sexy stripper name if ever was one :)

Lol now that is a sexy stripper name, I'd tots pop some money in the banger for that one haha.. Probs best u went with beard though as it is a bit of a tongue twister.. ;)

Last edited:
Why do strippers even need names.......its not like their clients would care if you're 'Debbie' or 'Donna'.......:lol: im pretty sure they aint there for your name!

Last edited:
Really, I refuse to strip unless my name is asked for prior. I might show a little skin just to tease a little but the tackle stays put until she asks for my name. I'm a human with feelings and emotions, I'm not just there for her satisfaction.

Really, I refuse to strip unless my name is asked for prior. I might show a little skin just to tease a little but the tackle stays put until she asks for my name. I'm a human with feelings and emotions, I'm not just there for her satisfaction.

Maybe you need a name like 'Respect' then, just to remind them you are more then a piece of meat.......cause i know i couldnt tell you the name of even one stripper i have seen.......except my bestie, but thats different, she is always just Tracey to me!

Meh...how abouts a little less yappin' and a little more shimmy.
Come on Lad!
Put some sauce on that steak! YEAHHH!

Meh...how abouts a little less yappin' and a little more shimmy.
Come on Lad!
Put some sauce on that steak! YEAHHH!

Perfect example to my point........she doesnt care what your name is mate, you could be a 'FRED' for all she cares......just TAKE IT OFF! :lol:

P.S- Im sure she is concerned for your feelings also though ;)

Perfect example to my point........she doesnt care what your name is mate, you could be a 'FRED' for all she cares......just TAKE IT OFF! :lol:

P.S- Im sure she is concerned for your feelings also though ;)

Nope he keeps yapping and I'm going to be forced to insert pocket change into his banana hammock.

I was stroking my beard thinking of a name. The answer came to me in the form of thick lusciousness curling through my fingertips.

Is it strange that i am actually distraught that you keep talking about this amazing beard you own but your pic is a completely clean shaven face?

Sorry Spider.............
but i just cant get over python in your avatar.....
It just blow's me away !!

Is it strange that i am actually distraught that you keep talking about this amazing beard you own but your pic is a completely clean shaven face?

Not strange at all, I completely understand your dismay.

I shaved it off recently then grew it back then had to shave again after a mishap at work and I needed to clean some cuts on my face. It might or might not make an appearence before too long. I'm yet to decide

Tinky - It's a purple thing. He/she/it is the purple Telle Tubby. And no I am not gay, (Tinky has an upside down triangle, a gay symbol, and he carries a hand bag)

I also use Tyrian, a purple dye made from sea slugs on other sites.

The Firedrake reference is from Magician by Raymone E Fiest.

Tinky - It's a purple thing. He/she/it is the purple Telle Tubby. And no I am not gay, (Tinky has an upside down triangle, a gay symbol, and he carries a hand bag)

I also use Tyrian, a purple dye made from sea slugs on other sites.

The Firedrake reference is from Magician by Raymone E Fiest.

Fantus!

His attitude only gets better!

miley_take - Emily-Kate which is my first name :) nothing to do with Miley Cyrus at all!

long story short: my hubby's mate was describing me to a aps member who was yet to meet me and trying to get a rise out of my hubby he said "she loves it when you pull her hair and call her Calamity Jane!!"

sooooo CalamityJ has been my nickname ever since...LOL :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back