where'd you get ur username?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My names Andrew, and im a teacher of jiu-jitsu & Kushinryu Karate Do Australia. andrew_kka :)

:) Hi, my name is Belinda & i am here to learn how to control my.......OH, oooppps, i was mistaken :p

Are we really doing this? Lol how fun :D

Hi my name's Kimberly.

*Everyone together* "HI KIMBERLY!"

And i have a snake addiction.

*Everyone shake's head's in agreement*

I just got lost for a second.....i thought anger management was now an online thing! ;)

Kimberely......there are still more people, dogs, cats, birds & fish then there are snakes in my house.......so i am not addicted.......well maybe i am, but i am just out of room!! :p

Last edited:
Crickets win first in my house.
Then rats and mice. (luckily one's we breed)
Then the reptile's :)

My name is Lynne and I live in Darwin.
I also thought it sounded a bit like "Darling" which is kinda funny cos I'm many
things but definitely not a darling.

Being the HerpTrader I went to use that name but my husband already had it as his avatar name on APS, so I went for 'trader'... ;)

Not very imaginative... My surname is Quinn and people sometimes refer to it as Quinny, dunno why.... E is the first letter of my first name.

I wish I had something more creative! Out of curiosity... can you change user names?

Not very imaginative... My surname is Quinn and people sometimes refer to it as Quinny, dunno why.... E is the first letter of my first name.

I wish I had something more creative! Out of curiosity... can you change user names?

Think hard about it though!
I wish I never changed mine lol...went away from my normal login name and now it annoys me...and you have to wait a couple of months to change again...I'm dying to change it back Haha.

hero-australis.jpg

1 more month until I can change mine again...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back