Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Surfcop24

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Just wanting to know where everyone is from and what snakes you currently have so that I and others know who to ask questions too. That way we can ask someone in a similar climate with the same snake...etc.
And if you would also like to leave any contact details that is up to you personally...

I will Start...

Rick.
Ormeau, Qld.
2 Coastal capets Born Dec. 2004 ( First and only snakes )
email. [email protected]

RE: WHERE

Sorry I should have put

Ormeau, Gold Coast, Qld.

I am sure some people have no idea where Ormeau is...lol

RE: WHERE

Not sure who this thread will go mate, ppl are pretty quite about there collections these days..

But I'll start ya off

Steve
South West Sydney
Pair of Bredlis
(Soon to be) Pair of Diamonds (thanks simone)
Pair of Childreni
Pair of Maccies
Pair of Beardies.

I from Sydney.

122 Useless st
Randwick
NSW

I have 50 green pythons and 100 Blackheaded pythons, 200 womas and 1 childrens python. :roll: :roll:

Are the gtp's going for $700 too duga!? LOL

Na i sell them for $150ea, they are so easy to breed, what i really want is a adult male childrens python, my female is my prized snake, pitty they are so hard to breed i'd cheering if i did that. :wink:

LMAO :D Another spontaneously funny thread! I wont meantion my 'clutch' of 22 shinglexbeardy albino hybrids then, I dont think ya can advertise in forums! :lol:

P.s, new linage called Sheardys! They'll be a big hit. :wink:

Hi Rick

I live in Belrose (suburb of Sydney)

And I am not aloud a snake. :evil:

I have a Beardie though :lol:, one mean wife (bit on the snappy side - I thought they were meant to carm down with age :roll: ) and a couple of kids.

No worries Pugsly, I can't wait till you get her. She's aprincess. I named my female Beautiful cos' i really couldn't find another suitable name for her.

Anyway, Im a westie just like Pugsly. Mostly skinks and pythons. And two types of dragons.

Simone.

Also alexr, wives don't usually calm down with age they actually start to bite once they get older. The kids i wouldn't have a clue on, my reptiles are my kids. Shame you can't lock the wife and kids up in an enclosure and feed the odd rat to them.

Simone

call it sydney paranoia

I have a selection of pythons and a few things...the front window is open help yourself.

RE: call it sydney paranoia

The Riverland, S.A. Two Murray Darling Carpet Juvies and a 5ft Brissie Coastal Carpet so far, but think the collection might grow. Wouldn't mind getting some sort of Lizards, ie. Beardies maybe? Cheers Cheryl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back