Which Exotic!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im one of those dicks..

I bred boas, king cobras, tree vipers and uracoan rattlers this year.

I tell you what mate, I will sell you a pair of rattlers, feeding on small children for 400 buks

I wish, I wish, I wish, I wish!!!

Dam, it didn't Work,, Bloddy red Tape,,BOOOOOOO!!!

Exotics

Either one of these

albino_aligator.jpg

or one of these

Viper.jpg

Nice choice there Z@c,love the gator and the eyelash viper's are my next choice...wicked piics!!!

When I lived in Czech republic, my friend had always bigger snake then me. I Live now in Australia and my is just common local specie. But his is called exotic now. I always wanted one like he have. I think that this would turn Mrs Slatey in to exotic lovers.

Regarding exotic herps, I am happy at the moment with our local species.

Not really, what about the dicks with legal exotics ? :D

africancichlidau said:
Afric, 95 (at a guess) percent of snakes kept overseas are exotic too the keepers country..

Then I guess that makes us the "Land of the Pure" :) Apart from the dicks with illegal exotics that is :)

It is just too hard a question to answer, probably a 'proper' Red Tailed Boa maybe :) There are so many exotic boids that I would have as well as 100's of lizards and a few turtles like a Matamata. I honestly think most of the people who jump up and down and tell us 'why have an exotic we have the best here' really would jump at the chance of just about any of the animals shown in this topic. :)

Moose thats a classic. I would love one of those guys. Their eyes are the freakiest things i have ever seen.

Cheers Alex

A real red tailed boa as opposed to a boa with a red tail (if that makes sense) is something to behold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back