Which Exotic!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I agree, I love albinoes but because a red tailed boa is such a beautiful animal it is a shame to lose those great colours.

Prefer a normal red tailed Boa. JMO
Yes I agree, I love albinoes but because a red tailed boa is such a beautiful animal it is a shame to lose those great colours.

Fine you guys, I'll just have one of each then......LOL

The black eyed lucisitic ball python pictured on the first page of this thread, has a market value of a staggering $100 000 USD. If you're looking for big money exotics, ball python morphs are the way to go. I was talking with Mike Wilbanks, owner of Constrictors Unlimited, yesturday and he told me he sold all his pin-stripe ball pythons (first produced by him) for $25 000 USD each. I just don't have the stomach or the bank balance for that market.

For myself, I'd have to take one of these...

whitefire8.jpg

While we're all wishing here...

a pair of dwarf burms would be nice...

burm_dwarf.jpg

I will be ordering a pair of super dwarf retics very soon, likely from Mike Wilbanks again. Here's a shot of Bob Clark's "big" breeder female...

retic_superdwarfeggs.jpg

If you were allowed to keep one exotic python which one would you choose and do you have a photo of one?

First thing I'd be doing is checking the definition of a python... apparently it has changed a lot recently.
Then..... a really nice high yellow GTP. But one without legs or fangs and that lays eggs.

Oh you wanted people to stay on topic, wrong forum I think :) LOL

Only one of each!!! Surely you can have more than that. LOL
True DP, there is always room for more, in fact I'll just have a pair of animals from all the pics posted...;-):D

Oh you wanted people to stay on topic, wrong forum I think LOL

I couldn't care less if people stayed on topic, or wrote about their recent trip to mars.
I just can't see the point of answering the question "what python would you keep" with a pic of a lizard.

I couldn't care less if people stayed on topic, or wrote about their recent trip to mars.
Well actually I went mars recently..........no herps :( there so I came back. :wink: :lol:

I just can't see the point of answering the question "what python would you keep" with a pic of a lizard.
Yep well that was the question"which python" not lizard,turtle etc and a pic of the type of python so we know what it looks like!!!

All these pic's, I can hardly control myself, Ill have four of each thanks guy's.
I havent seen half these things before, I guess there has been a few threads and pic's in the past that I missed, but this is just awsome. Aww if only :D

I did own this exotic, but after it tagged me i ate it, so id like to own one again, and hopefully it will tag me too!!! ;) ;) :roll:
exotic.jpg

I have a feeling one of Dicco's Hypsiluris has been misidentified. Looks strangely similar to a PNG water dragon. Just an observation. Could be wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back