Which Exotic!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that snakes alive Shermy, I hear they can be dangerous especially red ones..... :shock: :wink:

Nah huggy, its a KILLER PYTHON!!!! roarrrrrrrr!!!

:roll: :roll: :lol: ;)

P.s, they have gotten extremely smaller over evolution, just like the notorious biggus maccus.

Ahhhh, I see, forgive me I should have realised by the colouration, I had thought it may have been an integrade there for a minute but I can see now, it is a killer python....my mistake....the small size really put me of though. :roll: :wink:

hehehehe touche!!!

Dammit hug, thats twice ive touched your jokes tonight!! Dont make a habbit of it!!! LOL

True Afro he does, he obvioulsy likes a manacure while he's getting a facial from the hedgehog... :shock: :wink:

Sorry Sherms, I'll try not too...LOL

Talbolabris13.jpg

White Lipped Tree Viper.

A pair of these and they'd fix my venomous snake fantasy for some time

yeah i saw a few in Thailand, not much bigger than 60cms the ones i saw, but photos don't do them justice.

A pair of those keelow and a pair of eyelash vipers would be very nice.

keelow said:
yeah i saw a few in Thailand, not much bigger than 60cms the ones i saw, but photos don't do them justice.

I dunno Keelow - that headshot is pretty spectacular!

:p

Hix

trust me man, seeing them upclose and personal they look ten times more evil in real life, and the colour is just incredible

I love the eyelash vipers at ARP, it is an awesome speciman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back