which one is better?!?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

knobtailedgecko

Not so new Member
Reaction score
im interested in these 4 lizards, monitor,marble velvet gecko,barking gecko and defiantly the knob tailed gecko?

which one is the easiest and and is less money for you to waste?

cheers,sam

You didn't say what sort of monitor :p

Geckos would be the cheapest when it comes to set ups and space, so they're likely your winner. Beyond that it'd be what gecko you like the most (unless I interpreted "less money for you to waste" completely wrong!)

Goodluck!

Im kind of in the same boat. I have just finished making an enclosure and am about to start on another one and am not sure what to get. Is there any reason you arent considering a Bearded dragon?

I think the Knobtailed geckos are the best choice, and sound easy enough to care for.

Monitors like ackies seem to me like they need a fair bit of space. I wouldnt mind getting some Varanus brevicauda but they arent listed on the vic licence schedule. Im hoping they might get added in the next revision in 2012 :)

yeeer, i dont really fancy bearded dragons to be honest but i really want a knobie or a velvet they are so cool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back