while we were out in the woods today.......

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

zard

Reaction score
well.. actually... while Tony was waiting for us to come and pull him out from being bogged ...

this is what he found

7edbda2d.jpg

7f5ecc16.jpg

honestly cant tell from the picture what it really is but i will go with a broad-headed? but i don't really know. great banding though. looks pretty tame, seems like you got pretty close

jason it is a real pssd off death adder.. ill make one of the pics a bit bigger, dont know how i got them so small :?

I'm not convinced its an adder from the shots. I reckon its a Devis' banded snake (Denisonia devisi).

yer didn't think it looked like an adder but a nice snake all the same, i hate it how so many people on here are lucky enough to get finds like this i never see any herps in the wild, very rarely i may cross a beardie and i have only ever seen to red bellys

Zard,
Good to see you have had plenty of rain in the Country. Where about's was the photo taken?
Unusual find! Nice snake.

Neil

Re: RE: while we were out in the woods today.......

ssssnakeman said:
has anybody got another pic of a devisi,i cant seem to find to many with google
I couldnt find any pics.. does anyone have some??

It looked like an adder while in Tonys lunch box :)

NCHERPS .. we have had just a bit of rain of late ;) the pic was taken on farm NW NSW.. there are still alot of herps about at the moment, maybe moving to drier ground???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back