White Crowned Snake(Cacophis Harriettae)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

snakey

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hi all it's Christian From Andersen"s Snake Rescue here again thought i"d show you all a pic of this White crowned i caught on sun.I couldn't get over it's temperament so quite for an elapid.Found under a garden tile 10 ks out of Dalby.My brother in law was going to kill it but my sister rang me up and i was out there in a flash.I'm just soo sick and tired of people's attitudes towards snakes.Kill it and ask questions later,especially out here in the country.We were all brought up to have a healthy fear of snakes when we were children.But now as Adults we should have a healthy respect for them as i always say they were here alot longer than we were its their territory that we're encroaching we should be the ones to be relocated not them maybe not to that extreme but i would like some feedback on this topic and see where your thoughts are on this matter until next time happy herping all

Very cool, dude. Nice size eh?

re White

Nice snake christian,ive never caught this species but large numbers of golden crowns and kreffts dwarfs,being nocturnal they are ideally suited as cat food and i had a preserved collection years ago housing several withnumerous puncture wounds. :roll:

Cacophis harriettae

Hi Chistian,

Well done, you saved that beautiful animals life!

Feedback:- All native wildlife is precious and most people are idiots. :roll:
What more can I say (not much without swearing) i.e don't get me started.

Keep up the good work!

P.S - There's plenty of ignorant fools in the burbs as well.

it is a very good looking snake its horible tooo here of peoples that kill them. Can i ask what are the more common snake you rescue ?????
cheers kahn

I know how you feel i work on a farm the boss knows i keep tiapans but will put the shovell through a black before he calls me and thinks he is so tough
Mick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back