White-crowned Snake

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmyd

Reaction score
Hey everyone

My girlfriend stumbled across this beaut little snake tonight. I was able to get fairly close for some photos. hopefully the attachments work.

cheers

jimmyd

Attachments

• IMG_2703_1_2_1.JPG
    IMG_2703_1_2_1.JPG
    67.9 KB · Views: 214
  • IMG_2696_1_2_1.JPG
    IMG_2696_1_2_1.JPG
    182.2 KB · Views: 210
god there a good looking snake..
ive has a few of them and there one of the snakes i kick myself for getting rid of..
them and marsh snakes are great in your collections i reckon

Thanks, I was very surprised when i saw it, rushed to get the camera out, but this little guy was in no hurry to move. I live in Burpengary, which is about 30min nrth of brisbane, its acreage, so we get quite a few snakes around the place, the weather is getting warming every week here so I should be seeing more snakes from now on.

cheers

jim

sorry to hijack the thread but in that link adbacus put it it mentions a skink , i was wondering if there is any reason you cant go and catch these around brisbane as feeders ?? ie laws or endangered etc cheers

Correct me if I'm wrong, but catching native lizards and skinks is totally illegal.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but catching native lizards and skinks is totally illegal.

You are, of course, correct. You need a permit to touch a wild reptiles, including road kill. In some states you can't legally photograph a wild reptile even if you don't touch it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back