White Girl offspring/Gold line

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now thats what I call beautiful !!
lots lots lots of effort to achieve those results.
Well done mate.
Aleks.

Mate... what do I say, i can't get over these snakes..

Nice work Den thanks for sharing if we can't all have them then a least seeing photo's is better than nothing
Cheers

Them's some seriously kick-**** critters, Den. Great work.

:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock: ditto all the comments!
Den they are seriously unbelievable animals. Do I have permission to save the pics as I wouldn't get sick of looking at them?
Also sent you an email recently and waiting for response...even more now after seeing these guys! lol
They are crazy!!!! as Jonno said, they are the best in the world!!

Keep posting & i will keep drooling.

So Den, are they produced by dajarra golds, or do they have NS calico line mixed in?

haha its about time ..... looking trick mate ;)

Hahaha, Smitho. You know exactly how long it takes him..lol It's only taken him 12 months to get working on his web site, then he had to be pushed into it...:lol:

As I've said before mate, great looking animals. Have you sexed them yet?:rolleyes:;) If yah need to borrow some probes you know you can borrow mine, they'll be there in 3 days if I express them.:lol:

Hahaha, Smitho. You know exactly how long it takes him..lol It's only taken him 12 months to get working on his web site, then he had to be pushed into it...:lol:

As I've said before mate, great looking animals. Have you sexed them yet?:rolleyes:;) If yah need to borrow some probes you know you can borrow mine, they'll be there in 3 days if I express them.:lol:

hahah so true rob! hoping they are all boys arnt we ;) he cant hold em all back this time! :lol:

definately agree with jonno...best ever...and the photos dont do them justice!

congrats again den ;)

amazing amazing creatures and colours

Truely spectacular animals Den, well done on a real accomplishment with that bloodline!!!

Without a doubt the most stunning BHPs that have been produced... period! 8)

Congrats Den ,
The results of your breeding programme speak for themslves .
My favourites are the reduced patterned and the ones with semi striping coming through .
In time a striped BHP pattern is a real possiblity with that line .
Good luck with all your projects .
cheers
Roger

I always thought I preferred the normal colours, but they are pretty special :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back