White Girl offspring/Gold line

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Beautiful animals..... i am really not a huge fan of BHP as they tend to loose their striking patterns and colours as they age, but they are something else!

Well done.

Absolutely awesome Den. I want some, they are amazing looking animals!

Steve

Ta guys.

Steve, ignore my question through pm mate, I just read up a bit more on the morph through the link you supplied. Chat soon mate

I am new to the idea of RP, but what would a reduced pattern like the ones pictured here sell for? (approx)

Hey, Den, Any updated pics of the young?

Denver's still waiting to have the internet connected where he lives. Mid march is the latest time frame he has been given I think. I'll let him know tomorrow when he comes into the office that you are chasing updated pics, and hopefully he'll be able to post some for you then and give you some more info on how they are coming along.

cheers
Joy

Cracker BHP there, they would make a sensational article for the next issue of S&T

Yommy, I agree with you and have spoken to Denver about this too and he's told me that he's too busy at the moment, and that I'll have to wait for a while for an article ...... sheeeeeeesh, you'd think a mother would have more influence over her son wouldn't you? lol. Anyway, fingers crossed that he'll get time to do something for us within the next twelve months.

cheers
Joy

Last edited:
Updated pics guys, the colours are intensifying (spelling)...

3Girlstogethercompressed.jpg

3Girlsclosecompressed.jpg

Female3closecompressed.jpg

Goldheadfemalecompressed.jpg

Goldheadfemalecompressed-1.jpg

RPmalecompressed.jpg

RPmalecompressed-1.jpg

To any thieves out there, i know you frequent these sites.... You'll get no-where with my set-up so don't even bother. The few people who know me and my situation personally will surely back that up.

Sorry peoples, it's a shame that the above needs mentioning these days!

Wow, they are stunning, definatley a shame you need to mention the security information.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back