white liped pythons

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pyrodarknessanny

Reaction score
whats the story with them, APPARENTLY there on the list of things we can have,
but i don't think i've heard of any one in Aus keeping/breeding them.

are there any getting around? . will they become more popular/easy to get in the near future

Apart from legalities and other obstructions - they are savage buggers that bite at every opportunity. Nothing like our docile water pythons. The white lips make them angry. :evil:

Haha maybe thats why there is not a lot of people who has them. Personally there looks don't excite me.

From what I've heard there were 2 in captivity when the amnesty happened with handing in exotics, these 2 white lips were allowed to be put on license but the only problem is they are of the same sex! That's not to say there is not others out there just like the oenpelli python and WA olives :shock:
I can't see why 1 was not sexed wrongly as it happens all the time ;) whoops did I just suggest an illegal action? :oops: :shock:

I kept white lipped python before when im back in Malaysia.They are really nasty yet awesome whicked looking python. The other one i kept its a black white lipped python which is as tame as a dog!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back