Who has a Jug?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Given the state of your current animals, why would you even consider another pet dog anyway? Why not take care of what you already have first?

Or do you just push those things aside and make room for something new?.. What happens when that something new suffers the same fate, do you just move onto the next one, and then the next one after that?

Given the state of your current animals, why would you even consider another pet dog anyway? Why not take care of what you already have first?

Or do you just push those things aside and make room for something new?.. What happens when that something new suffers the same fate, do you just move onto the next one, and then the next one after that?
the same fate :S? all my animals are well cared for, and happy. so dont give me crap when you dont know me.

the same fate :S? all my animals are well cared for, and happy. so dont give me crap when you dont know me.

Only going by what has been said by yourself in this thread..

I think this thread should be to be closed at this pont as it looks like its getting a bit too personal..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back